Madeline - Falsely banned (Ban Appeal)

Madeline

Name: Madeline

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:440040036

Staff who Banned you: evity

People Involved: I don't know.

Reason You were Banned: exploiting and ban evasion? 

How long were you banned for?: 9 years

Proof of Ban: I don't know what to put here.

Your side of the story: I was just banned out of nowhere, playing the game doing my own thing, I was in the suburbs area raiding a base as I was banned, right before I got to kill the printers. My fun raid was ruined by a ban that I got out of nowhere for no reason. There was also no sit, I was just flat out banned. This upsets me because I had over 130k of money on that account and I lost upgrades and a gun when I was banned. If you are going to ban someone, could you please at least have a sit to talk to them about it?

N06YFWE.png

Edited by Madeline
added picture
5 minutes ago, SheepDog said:

So you do admit to playing on the server with more than one account? and are any of them banned?

No, that's clearly not admitting to anything. I meant like, my account as in past tense, because the account is gone now, banned for 9 years for no reason. I did play on the sever before on my friend's account but, it's not banned.

Edited by Madeline

While you were raiding did you happen to be a parkourist? If so it would mean A) you were not allowed to raid and B) you would most likely be climb_swep exploiting (i am saying this because you mentioned how you were "killing printers").

1 hour ago, Evity said:

Yeah, He was reported multiple times for "exploiting" he was the "parkour" class so pretty much what he was doing was exploiting the climb swep tool by glitching himself through props into peoples bases this guy has been harassing players for weeks possibly months with this method I'm fairly sure this is another appeal he made on his main account: http://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/432-fluffynikki-permabanned-for-no-reason/

Also, the claim you made "There was also no sit" I had multiple sits with you and both of them claimed that you somehow magically popped through there walls and blew up their printers I mean it's fairly obvious you were exploiting I saw it. And might I add you have multiple accounts and have been rotating between them continuously abusing this method for a while now. I'm contacting garnet to see how many of these IPs connect.

Here's proof this is a new account and that this is fairly obviously a ban evader: CXqAePB.png

I'm not ban evading. The fact that my account is new means absolutely nothing. That doesn't prove I ever "exploited into bases" or that I was ever "ban evading". That just shows my Steam account is new. I stated above that I played the server on a friend's account before, which was never banned. I had fun while I was on there so I whipped up my account and bought Gmod. Is wanting to be a part of your community such a crime? So a person is new to Steam, I know! Let's ban them on the spot because new community members are obviously alts! Yeah, it doesn't work like that. Show some actual proof of me "exploiting" pal. Oh wait, you don't have any. Shoot ?

1 hour ago, Oatlife said:

While you were raiding did you happen to be a parkourist? If so it would mean A) you were not allowed to raid and B) you would most likely be climb_swep exploiting (i am saying this because you mentioned how you were "killing printers").

You'd know what class I was if the 'ol big mouth @Evity actually had some real proof. Also, I never stated in my post that I was raiding and killing printers as a parkourist so...

1 hour ago, JakePlays said:

I agree with Evity. This is a person that abused climb swep to get into people's bases, then gets on an alternate account to do the same. Hope to get these IP's checked ASAP to potentially issue an IP ban immediately. 

Okay Jake, first off, you weren't even there. Second, you have no proof whatsoever that I ever abused Climb SWEP 2 to enter people's bases. If Evity actually had real proof and showed that rather than just showing that I made my Steam account recently (which proves nothing), then maybe it'd be a little more fair for you to say stuff like that but, right now, everything that everyone is saying is just fully assumptions, until proof is shown, you could all be a little less ignorant and stop assuming I've done all this stuff that I clearly have not. How about you reconsider that -1 and decide on your +1 or -1 when there's actually some proof up against me, hm?

1 hour ago, Evity said:

Yes, At the time he was the "parkourist" class he had been reported twice for magically appearing into peoples bases and blowing up their printers as you know parkourist can't have weapons larger than a pistol which he had.

Do you have any proof whatsoever to this claim that I was ever a parkourist or that I was ever reported for "appearing" in people's bases? Or any proof that I ever blew up anyone's printers as a parkourist for that matter?  Once again, do you have any proof that I had a gun larger than a pistol, if I had a gun at all? If you can prove I even had a gun in the first place...

9 hours ago, Madeline said:

I'm not ban evading. The fact that my account is new means absolutely nothing. That doesn't prove I ever "exploited into bases" or that I was ever "ban evading". That just shows my Steam account is new. I stated above that I played the server on a friend's account before, which was never banned. I had fun while I was on there so I whipped up my account and bought Gmod. Is wanting to be a part of your community such a crime? So a person is new to Steam, I know! Let's ban them on the spot because new community members are obviously alts! Yeah, it doesn't work like that. Show some actual proof of me "exploiting" pal. Oh wait, you don't have any. Shoot ?

You'd know what class I was if the 'ol big mouth @Evity actually had some real proof. Also, I never stated in my post that I was raiding and killing printers as a parkourist so...

Okay Jake, first off, you weren't even there. Second, you have no proof whatsoever that I ever abused Climb SWEP 2 to enter people's bases. If Evity actually had real proof and showed that rather than just showing that I made my Steam account recently (which proves nothing), then maybe it'd be a little more fair for you to say stuff like that but, right now, everything that everyone is saying is just fully assumptions, until proof is shown, you could all be a little less ignorant and stop assuming I've done all this stuff that I clearly have not. How about you reconsider that -1 and decide on your +1 or -1 when there's actually some proof up against me, hm?

Do you have any proof whatsoever to this claim that I was ever a parkourist or that I was ever reported for "appearing" in people's bases? Or any proof that I ever blew up anyone's printers as a parkourist for that matter?  Once again, do you have any proof that I had a gun larger than a pistol, if I had a gun at all? If you can prove I even had a gun in the first place...

You know, you act a lot like FluffyNikki. That's probably why staff is suspicious because of the similar attitude and all of that. Plus not to mention Evity just provided proof you had a gun larger than a pistol while as a parkourist and just showed you were lying to us. I wouldn't be surprised if you were lying to us about the exploiting because no one has "proof".  And yes, we get suspicious of new steam accounts because we get the same reports for people climb swep exploiting. And the people who do get banned tend to be the people who play as the parkour class. So yes, you being a new steam account has a lot of weight into this matter because of the number of reports we've been receiving for people playing the parkour class.

-1 Just for their general toxicity to the community, and lying to people here on the forums saying they didn't have a gun in the first place. Seems like compulsive lying to me, but oh well.

1 hour ago, Evity said:

"Do you have any proof whatsoever to this claim that I was ever a parkourist or that I was ever reported for "appearing" in people's bases? Or any proof that I ever blew up anyone's printers as a parkourist for that matter?  Once again, do you have any proof that I had a gun larger than a pistol, if I had a gun at all? If you can prove I even had a gun in the first place..."

Xix3EKL.png

"You'd know what class I was if the 'ol big mouth @Evity actually had some real proof. Also, I never stated in my post that I was raiding and killing printers as a parkourist so..."

We can continue to come at each other's necks but it won't really matter until these IPs are checked.

The logs showing me killing people with an MP5 does NOT prove that I was a parkourist using that MP5, and both of those videos you posted still prove nothing. If you literally have a video of me phasing through walls into a base, then post that but, if you don't (which you obviously don't), then just stop fighting against my appeal, and stop making assumptions. Also, checking the IPs is useless, you won't find that my IP and @FluffyNikki's IP match.