DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MilitaryRP Update [4/6/2019]

Welp, there goes my AEK sniping.

In all seriousness great update for balance. I'm glad that soon there will be no more crouch-spamming while jumping AND that I won't have to swap out of third-person when I want to take a shot with my Mosin.

Guest Gildarts
2 hours ago, chrishuncho said:

well this is the end for chrishuncho.

im going to have to first person now.

i guess rangers complaining about things actually gets the job done.

You'll still be fine with your aimbot/esp. It wasnt even rangers but RU that had it swapped.

Edited by Gildarts
11 hours ago, Garnet said:

A player who has achieved prestige 1 will receive 5% less damage (IE: 105 damage by a sniper would be received as 99 damage)

A player who has achieved prestige 2 will deal 5 more damage per shot (along with the previous bonus of receiving less damage)

I like everything about this update except for this. I don't know how I feel about giving others who have played on the server longer an unfair advantage. Albeit a small one, but it still gives an advantage over newer players. So that plus donator weapons which newer players most likely don't have, it's just stacking the odds against them.

In my opinion, I think these should be removed because it isn't fair to the newer people of the server that they have to get more disadvantages stacked towards them.

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • 300 IQ 1
Just now, PrisonNightmare said:

I like everything about this update except for this. I don't know how I feel about giving others who have played on the server longer an unfair advantage. Albeit a small one, but it still gives an advantage over newer players. So that plus donator weapons which newer players most likely don't have, it's just stacking the odds against them.

In my opinion, I think these should be removed because it isn't fair to the newer people of the server that they have to get more disadvantages stacked towards them.

I totally agree with this. Having them receive less damage could be really unfair in almost any situation. For example, they don't die in one sniper shot and take one extra shot to kill with most weapons. It might seem small but even 5% less damage is HUGE in many situations. Instead of damage, maybe have it as extra speed or something simple like reload time.

Extra: Just a dumbass idea but when you prestige it would be pretty cool if you get like a tag or an emblem in game like you do in COD or CSGO next to your name.

• 300 IQ 1
27 minutes ago, Gildarts said:

You'll still be fine with your aimbot/esp. It wasnt even rangers but RU that had it swapped.

If you have seen in past wars and when we were basecamping the fuck outta US. One of your players in rangers started a whole rant and started complaining in ooc. But ok, I like how I’m still getting called out for cheating but that’s cool cuz every time I join the server all I hear is oh is that the guy that got banned for cheating. Oh it’s the hacker. It clearly is just annoying at this point.

Edited by chrishuncho
Lol
Guest Gildarts
1 minute ago, chrishuncho said:

If you have seen in past wars and when we were basecamping the fuck outta them. One of your players in rangers started a whole rant and started complaining in ooc.

*insert coyote soundboard*

1 hour ago, Huskaii said:

I totally agree with this. Having them receive less damage could be really unfair in almost any situation. For example, they don't die in one sniper shot and take one extra shot to kill with most weapons. It might seem small but even 5% less damage is HUGE in many situations. Instead of damage, maybe have it as extra speed or something simple like reload time.

Extra: Just a dumbass idea but when you prestige it would be pretty cool if you get like a tag or an emblem in game like you do in COD or CSGO next to your name.

Yeah, I feel like those would be better than the current advantages one gets for prestiging.