MilitaryRP Update [4/15/2019]

map can be found at : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1685125362  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Utilize RP_HighLand as a temporary map until Diomonder is finished working on our new CSCDesert update?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/17/2019 at 11:50 PM

2 hours ago, br0ken- said:

@Garnet I don't know if you saw Draggy's post but right now head mod cannot see /reportsadmin nor any reports ( they don't popup ) so we can't take sits rn

Same for Head Admin, I can't use /reportsadmin, the sits don't appear, thus I can't take sits. Everything else seems to work fine though.

So as br0ken said, we both play tested it. It is a big map however very pleasing to the eye, and RP heavy. I agree with the cap system being made the previous slow, long ticks to compensate for larger OBJ's. I also think bringing quads back would benefit the large size, however with it being a temp map I don't think that would be a viable idea as it would cause an influx of dono supports when we swap to a non vehicle map. 

Another thing should be taken into consideration is that the map does not work on the chromium and 64x branches of gmod-it said so on the map's page(however it worked for br0ken so who knows).

Edited by Pencil
  • 300 IQ 1
15 minutes ago, Pencil said:

Another thing should be taken into consideration is that the map does not work on the chromium and 64x branches of gmod-it said so on the map's page

I use chromium and it worked perfectly for me. I dont think that is much of an issue