MilitaryRP Update [4/15/2019]

map can be found at : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1685125362  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Utilize RP_HighLand as a temporary map until Diomonder is finished working on our new CSCDesert update?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/17/2019 at 11:50 PM

• The Garnut
1 hour ago, Crin {GG} said:

Damn don't be too mean to me. I never even said anything to prock a response like that but alright FeelsBadMan

I'm not actually trying to be mean, I thought you knew my sense of humor. but RIP

32 minutes ago, Vibe said:

What kinda guns and weapons are we looking at for the premium classes

11 minutes ago, Flamingo said:

I think you get to pick them. It would only make sense for you to be able to pick your stuff if you're renting a faction for $150. If not, then hopefully the guns will be worth your time.

Guns will do the exact same damage, just higher detail models such as the Honey Badger and G3A3

4 hours ago, Dillan said:

Does anyone have a screenshot of the models and wep list for SOF and ALFA?

Guess it's not on the server yet,

it's a mix of both Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 2 playermodels

• Like 1
  • Informative 2
44 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I'm not actually trying to be mean, I thought you knew my sense of humor. but RIP

Guns will do the exact same damage, just higher detail models such as the Honey Badger and G3A3

Guess it's not on the server yet,

it's a mix of both Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 2 playermodels

I didn’t know how to take it based off previous messages I’ve got from you but okay :classic_tongue:

• The Garnut
2 minutes ago, Crin {GG} said:

I didn’t know how to take it based off previous messages I’ve got from you but okay :classic_tongue:

The last message you got from me must have been at the very least half a year ago when I was going through one of the most difficult times of my life. So i'm not too sure

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

to be fair I don't see why people are voting no, it is always nice to tryout new stuff and who knows how that map will be, And even then it's a temporary map until diomonder is done with the other map. 

I agree completely. I was on the map with Ethan yesterday and we found places for great OBJs DBs and more. Plus Diominder is working on a great map. 

1 hour ago, br0ken- said:

to be fair I don't see why people are voting no, it is always nice to tryout new stuff and who knows how that map will be, And even then it's a temporary map until diomonder is done with the other map. 

The reason why i think people are voting no because of how big the map is and how big objs will be. Of course why not try new things, I think it will be a great idea for garnet to change the highland for a temporary map until diomonder is done with the map he is currently working on. But I think that is the reason why people are voting no.

18 hours ago, Garnet said:

United States : Rangers

Granted access to United States 'U' Team Chat

Added the ability to cap objectives during war-time

*nuts*

Ranger's team chat is fucked up. We are in the same team chat as Russia.

Also +1 to rp_highland as a temp map till Diomonder's map update is done. Checked it out myself and I think it's great

Edited by Acid Drop
I was wrong
  • Haha 1

I would vote yes for the new temp map if 2 things were to happen, bring cars back onto the server and bring more RP related rules and content in the community( I can easily make a suggestion). For now I think the small dusty map would suffice, it’s not hard to go to and from objs, the small minimal RP related stuff we do have (kidnapping and raids) are not hard to accomplish because walking to objectives literally takes less then 2 minutes. 

• Like 2