DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

DarkRP Update [4/22/2019]

• The Garnut

logo.png

Rewards System

Steam Group Rewards

Joining our Steam group will now award a player with $10,000 and a generous amount of XP (for a new player)

EBfdPDs.png

Community Tag Reward

Adding a GarnetGaming-affiliated tag to your Steam username will grant you increased rewards, the longer the streak during which you represent the community. 

IE: setting your Steam name from Nutter to [Garnet] Nutter or Nutter - GarnetGaming.net

Referral Reward - DISABLED TEMPORARILY

Upon joining our server you may generate a "Referral code" through which you can invite other players to join our server. Upon redemption of the referral code, you will be given a generous amount.

The higher the milestone of players referred, the higher the reward is.

sKhSJuW.png

Commands: /reward /rewards /steamgroup /steam /referral

Server Spawns

shifted over as to prevent users from getting spawned in a wall

additional points have been added around fountain area for users to spawn in

Added a checker to make sure users don't spawn inside of others during times where the server is at over 100 users

Other

Job descriptions have been updated and revamped all the way down to Thief (quarter way). Will complete this at a later date when I have access to a mouse (this will serve me as a reminder)

IP banning functionality has been added to the server, restricted to root users

Nerve gas has been balanced

Broken bans fix implemented - re-setting a player's usergroup back to default (user) will fix any previous database issues associated with their bans (Superadmins only)

Workshop link displayed in the F1 menu has been fixed

• Like 2
  • Spicy 1
  • Winner 2
  • The Garnut
1 minute ago, draggydx said:

I like how it rewards you for having GG tags and getting involved into the community. I was wondering if MRP is going to get anything similar to it in the near future? 

The next major MilitaryRP update will more than likely include the rewards system

• Winner 1
  • The Garnut
Just now, Ting said:

When I change my name does it have to be one or the other or can it be what i have now? ( {GG} Ting )

It has to include either [Garnet] or GarnetGaming.net, as I've explained here:

24 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Adding a GarnetGaming-affiliated tag to your Steam username will grant you increased rewards, the longer the streak during which you represent the community. 

IE: setting your Steam name from Nutter to [Garnet] Nutter or Nutter - GarnetGaming.net

• Like 1
  • Informative 1