SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
STEAM_1:1:8821501
Warns: I think one for Basecamp
Timezone: EST / Ohio
Playtime?: 530 Hours / Will provide /playtime
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): Skye (T. Mod)
Past experiences as staff: Was staff on this server, got Head Mod. Other than Impacted Servers [DEAD / Admin] and Ethios Gaming [DEAD / Admin] I was in a Day of Defeat: Source Realism unit and was appointed as Server Administrator while at the rank of Sgt.
How do you plan on benefiting our server?:

I plan to benefit the server by being active and helping new players get into the game. I regularly train recruits and try to be pleasant to everyone I come across. I am as respectable as I can be in sits, which I'm not in many unless I'm the one reporting. I have used my previous experience being a staff member on this server to help others on several occasions with in-game decisions. I try not to ramble or get off topic so I can handle staff sits fast and efficiently, while still processing any information needed. I make sure anyone who I speak to understands everything I say, a trait I picked up by working in both the service industry and IT. As an IT worker I am very adamant about documentation and making sure the client(player) is happy with all information given to them. Before wars, I always make sure I'm not on the side outnumbering the other, and will switch if I feel necessary.

I personally scrutinize all decisions I make as staff and make sure anything I do is fair and just. Having been staff before, I know to take this role seriously. I keep up to date on the rules consistently and always check the Server Updates logs in case anything changes. I also converse with current staff a lot so I can always be in a confident standing with the rules and regulations of the server. I have been on the server for little more that 2 years with a short hiatus in between Summer 2017 and Fall 2018. Getting both sides of the story is very important to me, and I only act on hard evidence. As staff, I know I must maintain a professional image at all times, and make sure both sides have been dealt due justice.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Not any time recently, banned for Chargeback 2 yrs ago came back from Ban Wipe.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: A few weeks ago, got BLASTED.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am on the server 2-3 hours a day weekdays, weekends by how my plans look. 

Edited by Dan Gardner
Phantom suggested mentioning Chargeback ban
  • Like 3

+1 as a referral(not that a tmods referral means much lol) this guys is extremely respectful to everyone he comes across, shows really good leadership skill and is a genuine pleasure to have in 101st. Goodluck kid

1 hour ago, Dan Gardner said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Not any time recently.

Should include the time you got perma banned for charging back and came back as a result of a ban wipe.

• Spicy 2
14 hours ago, {GG}otham said:

I'm sticking with my original post on your previous app. And I find it even more sketchy that you chose to leave that bit out this time until being called out by @Phantom

Completely understandable to tell you the truth I kind of just forgot about it. But you're right it does kind of look sketchy. 

14 hours ago, Dillan said:

+1 Actually bought Alpha for another player

I don't think this is a valid +1 lul

• Winner 1
  • Community Director
20 hours ago, Dan Gardner said:

Again, fair and understandable.

Is it too cringe to mention that i never got any of the money back from the packages i lost but still bought them back?

Yes it is. 

-1 - You chargedback - regardless of your current ban status or if you won the dispute, you did something you knew was wrong -

http://prntscr.com/niv1rl
http://prntscr.com/niv1z8

You purchased 13 items - if you charged them all back, regardless of if you won or lost - Garnet had to pay $260 in fees alone. 

I don't think you can come back from this chargeback dude. The whole idea of it is just too wrong for people to bear. Just imagine, having things for you to buy and obtain, then just basically stealing the items and costing garnet hundreds. 

Edited by eXg IPL4YG4MES