DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Rust Alpha 5x Update [4/30/2019]

Y’all need to remember that you need to make a suggestion for it. I have already started one about this topic

2 hours ago, Captainswag said:

Yea, but sheet metal is amazing, a guaranteed piece of it should be in every crate - just for the scrap.

2 hours ago, Roy kenneth said:

well maybe you could add in like multiplication to the scrap/components gathered or add in that you get like 2-3 different components instead of 1 type

18 hours ago, Garnet said:

Think of some reasonable things I can add to the loot table as opposed to asking me to revert it, and i'll change it accordingly!

One thing I have noticed is missing from when I played yesterday was the amount of rifle/smg bodies due to the extra loot in there. Take out the random stuff like windows and fridges as Roy said so that the other items are more likely to spawn imo. I don't know if those things were removed (the rifle/smg bodies), but if they weren't, then the issue lies in the extra stuff that was added making the rifle/smg and useful components like gears a lot less likely. I think that might be the issue, but I have only seen the update for a day now, but that's what I gathered.

@Ethan SMG bodies will only spawn in a military crate, semi bodies are the most common, as they can spawn in almost every place but a military crate. AK bodies are a little more uncommon then smg bodies, because they spawn in the same places smg bodies do. Eliminating this junk out of the crates will not do much, besides, if you are lazy like me. Then you just scrap that junk for metal frags, high qual, and scrap.

• Informative 1