DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Rust Alpha 5x Update [4/30/2019]

• The Garnut

logo.png

Just a tiny little update to make the server more enjoyable

Loot+

Barrels, Crates, and Supply Drops will now have a larger loot table filled with better items

Night Vote-Skip

This addon has been removed, and was instead replaced with a better solution

Time of Day

Night time has been disabled all-together, the server will now be frozen at 12:00AM

Playtime Tracker

This addon was partially broken and I had made an attempt to fix it, it may or may not work starting the 30th.

Donation Portal

VIP ranks can now be purchased via garnetgaming.net/donate,

if your perk went undelivered, go ahead and use the command /checkdonate in-game in order to have it re-delivered

• Like 1

What's in these VIP kits? I'm trying to get one but I don't what's in them and in the store there isnt a description yet.

Also, I know I'm being a bitch but can we atleast get an explanation on why it's a 4 day wipe cycle? Especially when you are trying to increase the player base. 

Good luck on your final 

Edited by draggydx
9 minutes ago, Roy kenneth said:

garnet not to seem negative but me and evity have been farming scrap, and we get loads of random stuff from the crates, like fridges and useless stuff. i think it was a bit more effective before

I mean from the title I’m pretty sure the update won’t be released until tomorrow 

• Winner 1
  • The Garnut
On 4/29/2019 at 11:50 AM, Roy kenneth said:

garnet not to seem negative but me and evity have been farming scrap, and we get loads of random stuff from the crates, like fridges and useless stuff. i think it was a bit more effective before

Think of some reasonable things I can add to the loot table as opposed to asking me to revert it, and i'll change it accordingly!

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Garnet said:

Think of some reasonable things I can add to the loot table as opposed to asking me to revert it, and i'll change it accordingly!

How about at least one piece of sheet metal per crate, it’s really good because it recycles into a good amount of scrap. Of course the community would need to accept the idea first. It would also help people like me who really only play on weekends, because I get offline earlier during the week and I don’t spend that time on rust, of course if I got more scrap then I would play or if it was on a weekly wipe based schedule. But we already clarified that’s not changing.

4 hours ago, Captainswag said:

How about at least one piece of sheet metal per crate, it’s really good because it recycles into a good amount of scrap. Of course the community would need to accept the idea first. It would also help people like me who really only play on weekends, because I get offline earlier during the week and I don’t spend that time on rust, of course if I got more scrap then I would play or if it was on a weekly wipe based schedule. But we already clarified that’s not changing.

hes talking about like other stuff for example like a pistol or tech trash ect

• Like 1
Just now, Captainswag said:

I would like to see some low tier guns, like SAPs or revolvers. Maybe a custom and a water pipe as well.

all those are there allready, but the saps and customs are harder to get, and in general the rest of the stuff like the switches and window bars, fridges all that shit is useless lmao

• Like 1