Vac_

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Player
Your in-game name: Vac 
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:212323038
In-game name of reportee: Smity 
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:122888385
Date & Time of incident: 5/7/19
Timezone: ~5:10 pm EST 
What happened? (include any proof):  Smity hosted army tryouts and then transferred his claim to Spetz, transferring his rules to the claim on Spetz.  He never claimed the surrounding area on Spetz (AKA the sand near the base of it).  In this SS, you can see he claimed his claims "KOS Unwanted" not "KOS Interruptions".  Meaning, I have to be in his claim for him to kill me, rather then him kill me out of claims as he considered me "interruptions" for standing still outside the claim: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1735179895  Next, in this SS, you can see he never changed his "KOS Unwanted" To a "KOS Interruptions" on his claim on Spetz (Also it is Spetz that is claimed, not the ground below): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1735180063  Next, In the first SS: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1735169166  You can see I'm killed on the ground. But wait, "how can you prove where you were", well, I was standing about 5 feet in front of the US Army on the Officer WL (Smity). As you can see, I wasn't anywhere near the actual claim of Spetz (Mountain).  Also, "How can you prove you were standing in front of Smity, the SS shows you no where near??" Well, as you can see here, my body is in motion (As I was knife launched) from where I was by Smity: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1735174912    ||| Claiming a location Must be specific with what it is actually claiming, and since the surrounding area wasn't claimed, this is RDM.

It looks to me that Smithy actually has the right to kill here due to him claiming in an area that you are clearly unwanted for. You were in the vicinity of Spetz which in that range is considered being apart of that claim. It didn't matter that the claim said, "KOS unwanted", if he didn't want you there he can do that. I don't see the point of this report as just simply you got killed in an area that you were not supposed to be apart unless he gave you perms to be apart of the claim. You can see the KOS/Claim rule here:XoJv6Ip.png

It states that whoever has the claim, "You may KOS said claimed area to those that are not in your faction or not authorized to be there, and kill them should they intrude on your claim, friendly or not."

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
1 hour ago, Jasmin said:

It looks to me that Smithy actually has the right to kill here due to him claiming in an area that you are clearly unwanted for. You were in the vicinity of Spetz which in that range is considered being apart of that claim. It didn't matter that the claim said, "KOS unwanted", if he didn't want you there he can do that. I don't see the point of this report as just simply you got killed in an area that you were not supposed to be apart unless he gave you perms to be apart of the claim. You can see the KOS/Claim rule here:XoJv6Ip.png

It states that whoever has the claim, "You may KOS said claimed area to those that are not in your faction or not authorized to be there, and kill them should they intrude on your claim, friendly or not."

I remember getting warned on Siberia for not claiming “The surrounding area”, Smity claimed spetz mnt and kos to unwanted in his claim (spetz mnt) i was in the sand below which isn’t in his claim.

edit: the imgur of the rule favors my side, he didn’t specify the area around, nor was i inside the area claimed in /advert

Edited by Vaccc
1 minute ago, Vac_ said:

I remember getting warned on Siberia for not claiming “The surrounding area”, Smity claimed spetz mnt and kos to unwanted in his claim (spetz mnt) i was in the sand below which isn’t in his claim.

Well, still Spetz and the surrounding area are considered a claim.

15 minutes ago, Jasmin said:

Well, still Spetz and the surrounding area are considered a claim.

No, If smity also wanted the sand in the surrounding area below, he should of specified that in his Advert

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
Just now, Vac_ said:

No, If smity also wanted the sand in the surrounding area below, he should of specified that in his Advert

You also need to remember that common sense is in effect, why do you think that everyone should be very specific in their adverts as oppose to the area we give a name to?

• Informative 1

Were you just wondering near or were you actually doing something that this was a major inconvenience? I can't really comment on the rule itself but honestly just seems like a waste of time to go through all this for a simple claim and kill situation

• Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1
17 hours ago, Vac_ said:

KOS Unwanted" not "KOS Interruptions".  Meaning, I have to be in his claim for him to kill me, rather then him kill me out of claims as he considered me "interruptions" for standing still outside the claim

Just some questions. I'm gonna assume he doesn't want interruptions during his tryouts so what relavence is that? As well are you admiting that you were interrupting the tryout?

• Like 1

I whas getting trained on this and spetz is the hill and the ground below it isnt only spetz top but spetz you can't just be like but he didnt say the ground because next time someone claims outpost ima just sit in the tower and say you didnt say kos in tower or stand on comms when comms is claimed because they didnt say i couldn't I wish I had the recording but I had to delete al my recordings because 1 of my drivers died. But this report is bs I whas getting trained at the time and once something is claimed just stay away there or you get shot and accept it dont get salty about it and leave it be....... But the moment you claim a area your gone be the one to say spetz ground/spetz middle/spetz top/surrounding areas of spetz.....

Also your being a hypocrite because you where almost all the way on the mountain you where just at the foot of it most of the time so thats to close to spetz...

Edited by OfficialTheGreenGamer
Gonna makes some things clear
  • Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Winner 1
  • Community Director

KOS to Unwanted, KOS to Non-Auth, KOS to Non-Army - It's all the same, the best is to spell out KOS to Non-Authorized - I'm sure everyone knows what KOS Unwanted means. 

Spetz is the mountain and surrounding area - he could have given you a warn but he didn't - That would be claiming Comms, me standing outside the garage door on the sand and saying "Well you have to claim the sand"

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1
1 hour ago, Normal Hooman said:

Just some questions. I'm gonna assume he doesn't want interruptions during his tryouts so what relavence is that? As well are you admiting that you were interrupting the tryout?

Me standing still was apparently “an interruption”