In-game name: Mikel

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:6023193

Warns: 1

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time

Playtime?: 99:15:28.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] No

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Worked as staff on a phone app called Galaxy Empire and Multiple small Minecraft server's growing up.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I plan on benefiting the server simply by being active as much as my job allows me. I have a solid schedule so the time's I can play are pretty set in stone. I enjoy the server an the players so I would like to be able to take that extra step an help the community grow as a staff member by setting the example and correcting those who need it. I intend to dedicate more time watching the logs and trying to be speedy with all reports to continue to allow the flow of the server to be constant and not halted for those player's who feel they have been unfortunate enough to feel like somebody has broken the rule's an are breaking the immersion for other player's.

Having experience with being a Moderator on a few different games and even devices I know when to play and when to work. I am not biased towards any select group nor do I favor anybody. I will be swift and fair with my judgment's on the problems on hand and I will be sure to gather the correct information from both sides of the report before I come to a conclusion to get a clear image on the issues. I know I am pretty new to the server but I believe I show maturity when I play the server an I would like to just keep the server fun and active for all. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I will be able to dedicate at minimum four hours a day to the server during the weekday an more during the weekend since I am off.  

Edited by mblade1
  • Like 3

To get the exact playtime do /playtime in game then copy and paste it. Besides that your staff app looks pretty good and I've seen you in game but really haven't interacted with you. Overall -1 because from what I've seen you're not really known within the whole community but if proven wrong I'll change to a +1.

Edit +1 Only good words from the people he has interacted with. His time as t-mod could be used as a period not only to learn how to staff, but also as an opportunity to interact with more of the community.

Edited by Normal Hooman
  • Like 1

I understand the other's concern for you not being "known yet" with the community. However, I encourage staff to keep an eye out on this guy. I'm a bit more familiar with him since he's in my faction, and I can vouch for him regarding his integrity and responsibility. It's a +1 from me, but do take the other's advice to get more known within the community. The best way to do that in my opinion, is to continue to get huge feeds for the US with grenades at comms HYPERS

• Like 3

So all the RU mains are gonna minus one cause they’ve never seen you but that might be a good thing means you haven’t fucked up majorly in any sort of capacity or done something that causes controversy. Massive +1 from me for all the work he’s puttin in on marines, without em a lot of this shit I’ve been doing recently would be a lot more difficult. So basically Diligence, and he knows when to shut up

• Like 3
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3

currently I have only seen you on your marine WL and on the marine TS. I do not think that you are exactly ready to become a staff member. Get more involved in the community including a little bit of Russia. Although you meet the requirement for playtime, it’s better if you play more as that will help everything said here and before. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Though this application was well written, and personally I have interacted with you myself, I am going to have to -1.

Don't let this be discouraging however, you are really mature and quite active, the only reason for my -1 is for the sole purpose of I hadn't known who you were until I swapped from RU to US. Just expand yourself to the majority of the community and get a whole feel for the rest of the community. Good luck!

• 300 IQ 1
  • Community Director

-1 not for the fact you aren’t a really chill and mature dude, I would encourage you to talk more in OOC and play some on RU, get to know some people. You’re really nice and mature and certainly active, but I personally would like to see some interaction with nonUS. As pencil said, don’t let this discourage you, the application is well written

EDIT: +1 See below

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, br0ken- said:

-1 Due to the fact that I personally have never seen you interacting with people in the community at all, I think you should interact more with the community and then I might +1

Understandable still a pretty new face to the server so I will be doing my part to branch out of just the one faction I currently play in an attempt to get to know more of the community as time passes. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

-1 not for the fact you aren’t a really chill and mature dude, I would encourage you to talk more in OOC and play some on RU, get to know some people. You’re really nice and mature and certainly active, but I personally would like to see some interaction with nonUS. As pencil said, don’t let this discourage you, the application is well written

Appreciate the input I tend to usually not talk much OOC since it bounces around a lot but I will put in more effort to participate in some conversations with members online. Speaking about RU I will soon be hanging around in RU more often usually just at the front gate talking but pretty much like everybody was getting at I need to branch out I can't just be one-sided so I will choose certain days to be on RU more.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Pencil said:

Though this application was well written, and personally I have interacted with you myself, I am going to have to -1.

Don't let this be discouraging however, you are really mature and quite active, the only reason for my -1 is for the sole purpose of I hadn't known who you were until I swapped from RU to US. Just expand yourself to the majority of the community and get a whole feel for the rest of the community. Good luck!

Fair rating I do need to be active on both sides to really get the full feel for the community I appreciate your input an I will work on it.

even though i have barely interacted with you i can see from your responses to the ratings are extremely mature and respectful. If you act like this in game i don't see why i shouldn't give you a +1. So from my current interactions, your maturity level and your well written application its going to be a +1 from me. Good luck!!

-1 You seem like a cool guy and all but here are the problems with the application. You have some pretty small paragraphs, normally I wouldn't care if they answered the question and explained yourself well. You shouldn't talk about what is expected of you, that's a given. You should talk about the things that you would go out of your way doing. I mean you being active would benefit the server, but again that's what's expected.

• Dumb/Shitpost 2