Video of a like 15 people bhoping

Acid

I feel like the rule should be more specific tbh on what is bhopping and what isn't.

Personally, I feel like if you do three consecutive jumps or higher in a row then it should be considered bhopping to avoid bullets. If it is only two jumps or less then it shouldn't be considered Bhopping. Just my opinion, but I feel like that would help with the confusion on bhopping is if it were more clarified in the rules.

That doesn’t look like bhopping to me tbh, just jumping to avoid getting shot. If he was bhopping, there’d be an increase in his speed.

You’d also notice their player heads moving side to side if they were bhopping, but from what I can tell, their heads aren’t doing that.

Edited by YeetMeister
  • Informative 1

Yea. I remember last night when we were talking about this. Me and Ethan were the only staff members and I was in a TS call with the marines. I got sooooo many people in the TS complaining about people b-hopping. So because of this I went on duty. I only caught two people because all the others they were complaining about where just jumping very frequently. Y’all have to understand the difference. B-hopping is when you never take a step. You jump without taking a single step forward. You only jump to gain momentum. Not b-hopping is when you take a few steps before each jump. I like to define it as “as long as you hear two steps when after you reach the ground you can jump again”. The reason this works is because when you b-hop properly you only hear one sound. The sound of you landing. But when you hear two steps you know that you didn’t just b-hop because that’s not what b-hopping is. 

Hopefully this helps everyone out while reporting and warning people for b-hops.  

~Ting

• 300 IQ 1
  • Informative 1

Besides the fact that you didn't follow the format the "bhopping" just didn't happen. The dude at 1:21 is taking at least two step then jumping which is self evident because you were catching up to the player even though bhopping gives you a speed boost. Then same thing at 5 minutes in the video after you died, the dude wasn't bhopping because he wasn't gaining speed. Think you need to learn the difference between someone jumping constantly and bhopping.

Edited by Normal Hooman

DENIED

No B-Hopping was presented in the video. B-Hopping is jumping when you instantly hit the ground multiple times, to either boost speed or avoid bullets. Running in circles and jump crouching to avoid bullets isn't considered B-Hopping even though they are jumping.

(Next time please follow the Format to write a report, and maybe edit the video if possible to showcase the exact problem instead of just game play.)

@Phantom @Chris Branch  Please move and lock.