DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Upland's Departure

So, hi Im leaving.

Why?

Because I personally no longer having fun here and I have kinda grown tired of how mrp side is going and what decisions are made it in.  I also personally disagree with a lot of the changes that were done with DF and the vaugeness of every response given to improve it.

So yea, I was here for a year and like 3 months.

If you want to contact me, here is my steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Stuni21/

11 hours ago, Alex Conway said:

I don't know, why did you. 

Look, I dunno what to say to you. Knowing you, anything I will say will not change your mind about this, but ffs again why would I lie here?

Edited by Upland
  • Like 1
  • Community Director
1 minute ago, Upland said:

Look, I dunno what to say to you. Knowing you, anything I will say will not change your mind about this, but ffs again why would I lie here?

You are leaving for a different community. The other reasons you made up were bullshit. Someone in this community gotta drop the truth. If you were leaving for those reasons, you wouldn't be defensive. Interrogation 101. 

Just now, Alex Conway said:

You are leaving for a different community. The other reasons you made up were bullshit. Someone in this community gotta drop the truth. If you were leaving for those reasons, you wouldn't be defensive. Interrogation 101. 

This post just made me depressed.

So what if he is? If he's not having fun let him leave in peace and join another community after all we're all here to have fun, and if he isn't then it's his free choice to leave for another community where he can have more fun. Why do you try to criminalize people for this lmao.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Alex Conway said:

Conway just leave him alone.

If he isn't having fun,then he isn't having fun let him be and just go to a different furom post

11 hours ago, Alex Conway said:

Well, either way aparently I am a bad person. If I leave for another community, Im shit. If I dont, I'm still shit.

14 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

Literally hop off this mans dick. Holy shit. If he leaves, he leaves. He has no reason to lie and was probably just checking the community out. You need to seriously lay off and stop trying to act like a truth warrior. 

“YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR REASON TO LEAVE!! UNBELIEVABLE!”

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

You are leaving for a different community. The other reasons you made up were bullshit.

Even if he is leaving for another community that does not mean all the shit he said isn't how he feels. If he does leave for another server it's due to him liking that server more or simply getting bored of this server. He obviously wanted to leave peacefully so let him.

14 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

Literally hop off this mans dick. Holy shit. If he leaves, he leaves. He has no reason to lie and was probably just checking the community out. You need to seriously lay off and stop trying to act like a truth warrior. 

“YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR REASON TO LEAVE!! UNBELIEVABLE!”