Adding Vehicles To GG MRP.

Bones

This has probably already been suggested but I'm bring it up anyways.

The server needs vehicles. I suggest adding unarmored and armored vehicles. 

Unarmored to drive around in during pre war time and for civilians to use.

Armored vehicles to use during battle so you're not just shot out of the vehicle. 

No I'm not asking for Tanks or MRAPS or anything with a big gun. Just normal transport vehicles some armored some not.

It would help benefit the server in a multitude of ways. It would add more the the role play and military role play aspect of the server.

It would help against the constant base camping and the abnormal amount of snipers. Being able to leave base without instantly dying would make people wanna play more so it's no longer a repetitive streak of getting obliterated by the enemy team. The server loses players that way. 

We can limit the amount of vehicles used at a time. Like 2 at a time per team. So it doesn't lag as much as it would with like 5-6 vehicles being used. 

How would one get/use one of these vehicles? Make them purchasable via in game cash. Like have non armored cost around 50k and have Armored vehicles cost up to 150-250k. So not everyone is using them. Or have it set so that only certain ranks can spawn/use/drive ect the vehicle. Like 1SGT or CSM+ So the vehicles aren't a rare sight and so people don't have to wait for Officers to get online. 

Adding vehicles will also help getting from place to place so people don't have to walk 3-5 minutes to get around the map. It's a bit excessive. The people of the server are crying out for vehicles and so am I. Adding them would also bring more people to join the GG community. Not many MRP servers still use vehicles so using them would bring in more people.

Please Garnet hear our prayers!

• Like 2
  • Informative 1

This suggestion has been brought up before and Garnet is probably just trying to find out how they're gonna be implemented. Not like before where everyone has them most likely

Edited by Tayler
  • Informative 1

I did remember of garnet saying that the server will get an upgrade and did state it is possible for vehicles to make a return so I say yes to this post. I believe to new map is very big and could be easier to get around as well as introducing new players you the server. +1

• Like 1

I agree with this suggestion 100%. Vehicles would make the entire roleplay aspect a lot better and it would help with getting around the map considering it is a pretty large map and it does take time to get from one side to the other. +1

• Like 1