DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Learn to lead

You've missed a huge point. A faction is based on communication, If an officer decides to change something by himself that affects the whole faction, there's a huge change it will result in a bad outcome. Now, I'm not saying "don't change your faction". You speak to your enlisted, your officers, you get ideas, you promote people that others find to be mature, leaders, and all around respectful people. If someone isn't liked at all in your faction, find out why that is and have them work on that issue. If that doesn't work, demote or remove them and explain why. As stated, a faction is hugely BASED on communication, as a faction isn't just a group of people on a video game, you all come together to make a team and have fun, and after all, that's how factions work.

3 hours ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

When you were inactive ANP leader who put a inactive child in charge of your faction so you could main another faction and you ascend and make a guide on how to become a good faction leader.

IgcZquj.png

When you kill a SOC faction and not an MP faction.

15 hours ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

When you were inactive ANP leader who put a inactive child in charge of your faction so you could main another faction and you ascend and make a guide on how to become a good faction leader.

IgcZquj.png

So, if you have problems with this guide in particular, please could you tell them? Or is this just your attempt at trying to annoy me about something I fully know already?

56 minutes ago, Upland said:

So, if you have problems with this guide in particular, please could you tell them? Or is this just your attempt at trying to annoy me about something I fully know already?

You saying ranking structure is bad and squads are good. 

49 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

You saying ranking structure is bad and squads are good. 

As said before I did tack squads as a kind of an afterthough on at the end. Also yes, I honestly believe a faction's innerworkings do not need to be tied by ranks. As it makes communication between people feel less fluid, and makes people only want to get to a high rank, instead of them wanting to help the faction itself.

47 minutes ago, Upland said:

As said before I did tack squads as a kind of an afterthough on at the end. Also yes, I honestly believe a faction's innerworkings do not need to be tied by ranks. As it makes communication between people feel less fluid, and makes people only want to get to a high rank, instead of them wanting to help the faction itself.

Thats false, the only reason why people want to progress is so they have more say and responsibility. No one would stick around without progression

11 hours ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

Thats false, the only reason why people want to progress is so they have more say and responsibility. No one would stick around without progression

So, I think you missed my point. If peoples only drive is just to become a higher rank, then the faction itself will be neglected. Progression is important yes, but there are differenet ways to progress other than ranks. Stuff like 1v1 skills etc. come to mind when thinking about that,