Viva's Staff Application

Viva

In-game name: Viva
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:101152940
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: | 2GA PPKN Viva has played for 1491:00:30.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] 
    YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] 
    YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 
    Homeless, Skye
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 
    Former Moderator on Aurora TTT (Shut down)
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
    I plan on benefiting the server by being an active member of the staff team. I can be active during both high-population and low-population hours. Instead of alt-tabbing after war and watching Netflix for an hour, I plan on using some of that time to take sits and improve as a staff member. Additionally if there is report needed to be taken care of mid-war, I will be there to assist and solve the problem quickly. I've been playing on this server since 2017, and I have nothing but good to say about it. By getting staff I would give back to the community that gave me so many experiences that I will never forget. 

Being a good officer and a good staff member, in my opinion, go side by side. As an officer in an entry faction, I know how to solve problems and to mediate situations effectively. The reason I say "in a entry faction" is because it makes a huge difference. In an entry faction you have to deal with more problems on a daily basis than that of a SOC faction. In short, I will be able to apply the logic I use as an officer to that of a staff member. Furthermore, I will be able to keep both a level-head and a non-bias opinion in sits. Overall, my addition to the staff team would do nothing but benefit the server and the players on it as a whole.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details.
    I was banned back in mid-2017 for something having to do with me accidentally shooting an RPG before a raid started.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 
    N/A
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 
    During summer I can contribute about 4-8 hours a day. During school, maybe about 2-5 hours a day.

Edited by Viva
Referral
  • Like 2