Hardy's Moderator Application

Hardy

In-game name: Cheerios Hardy

SteamID(https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:192982578

Warns: 1(I think it was for FailRP, a misunderstanding)

Timezone: GMT-6

Playtime?: 235:44:22

Do you have accese to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] DTA Fetn Deviluke

Past experiences as staff: No

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

You don't have to, I mean, there is a lot of people who wants to become a part of the staff, but why choose me?. I will always apply to the server rules, to ensure everyones fun, because at the end of the day, this still garry's mod, a game and I would like to be those guys to protect everyone's joy. I can´t promise: "i'm going to be a good boy, so please choose me" because, as a teenager, I like to make stupid things, I will make dumb errors and learn from them, also punish the guys who don't respect the rules, like this time, when i was playing and some random cop started raiding me with no proofs, the staff helped yeah, but that guy just kept coming over and over and I really wanted to do something about it, and if You give me a try, I'll do what is needed to stop that, I will obviously makes mistakes, I'm a human, I want to learn new things, I like to help people when they got a trouble in-games and in real life, I will always hear suggestions about how to do it better, this is my first time applying for staff, I can´t say I will have no errors because i have no experience, but all these months have helped me to learn.

How could I improve the in game experience if you choose me? (I can´t explain myslef, but I'm going to try) some of my qualities are I'm very good at talking(but no writting) so meet, help and talk to people is easy for me; I can work under pressure if the situation require it; I meet new people every day so helping others is what i like, I'm in collegue so meet annoying people it's nothing for me and I'm that type of person who likes to stay there, see if he can do something, bring help and beers, you know.(don't know if thats relevant) 

Now, with everything I said, i want to imply that I will always do my best, even if the situation is not the best.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. Yes, there was this time when I broke NLR, thinking that i could

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, first time

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: More than 2 hours, some days 1 hour

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm a DJ, a begineer, play basketball, occasionally hang out.

Did you read the staff rules?: Hardy

Edited by Hardy
correcting grammar errors, again, again, again, dyslexia

• Paragraph is small, has many spelling and grammatical errors, and honestly has a car salesman vibe to it. Beef it up and try to be more persuasive other than just saying you're all happy and that's why you should be mod.
  • Haven't seen you around the server

You have a decent amount of hours, so fix your problems and I'll consider changing my -1.

@Fetn confirm your referral

I do confirm my referral cheerio beef up your paragraphs until then im gonna keep it at a neutral so beef them up get them to 2 paragraphs so plese do it

Edit - Cheerio sorry that you cant work your paragraphs that much but lets see if you can do it so +1

Edited by Fetn

-1 I can appreciate the cutesy style of your writing, however it makes the application appear childish. Treat the process with some respect. Please fix the numerous grammar errors throughout your post, and go into more detail to really make the app pop out. Instead of being self-deprecating, highlight aspects of yourself that appeal to others. Include examples of how you made the in-game experience better for players. Explain how your addition to the staff team would make the server better, and earn the +1.

Edited by hex_

Hardy, you're a great person to hang out with but this application is sort of weak, please fix the grammar mistakes and then I'll reconsider. For now I'll stick with my -1 until some changes are made. However, I wish you good luck!

(Grammar is a big problem, spelling mistakes everywhere)

2 minutes ago, Enƫity said:

Hardy, you're a great person to hang out with but this application is sort of weak, please fix the grammar mistakes and then I'll reconsider. For now I'll stick with my -1 until some changes are made. However, I wish you good luck!

(Grammar is a big problem, spelling mistakes everywhere)

as a mexican-canadian, i'm bad at english and worst at French, so, it's a little tricky

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, National said:

Neutrals aren't allowed, it's useless to neutral a staff application. Either -1 or +1 and give a reason why.

I never knew that lol, can you do it on other shit like reports if you change your mind when there is more evidence.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, BoOpYdOoP said:

I never knew that lol, can you do it on other shit like reports if you change your mind when there is more evidence.

Nope, you minus one until more evidence is provided then you can re-edit it and change your opinion.

• 300 IQ 1