Lala Deviluke's Resignation

So I've gotten worn out by the server and it was fun when it lasted. I just dont feel it anymore and i know the CSDesert vibe is coming back but it's just in general when I play on MRP. I just don't find anything fun to do anymore. I've done my best for everyone but it's coming to an end now. I do certainly miss the old MARSOC feel as well i miss everyone who was in there Special/Pump/Phantom/Drax/Mun/Beast. I miss them all so much specially mun he was a pretty cool friend to have around. Beast was better than me a CQC and i can't beat him yet but soon i will beat him. Pump idk where he went i just miss him and his silliness. Special was one special boy if I do say so myself. Drax was pretty cool as well and i enjoyed playing with him. Phantom be leading that Vega don't worry I remembered almost all the things ya said when you was a MARSOC hehe. But other than that MARSOC currently I can't deal with its too much work and stress and I just want to Enjoy my summer and focus a bit more on school when school starts again. I trust those leading MARSOC now without me and best of luck to you two. I'ma miss everyone on MRP. Also i'm to lazy to "at" people but you know who you are. さよなら みんな (sowwy remake)

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Lala can we still play business tour dude? Anyway see you later silly Asian boyo 

yeah i will still be here i just wont play the server anymore tho. Also anyone know how to remove steam from this website? just curious

Edited by ♡✿Lala Deviluke☆✧
33 minutes ago, ♡✿Lala Deviluke☆✧ said:

yeah i will still be here i just wont play the server anymore tho. Also anyone know how to remove steam from this website? just curious

I don’t think you can remove it lol, why you don’t want random people adding you up?

4 hours ago, ♡✿Lala Deviluke☆✧ said:

So I've gotten worn out by the server and it was fun when it lasted. I just dont feel it anymore and i know the CSDesert vibe is coming back but it's just in general when I play on MRP. I just don't find anything fun to do anymore. I've done my best for everyone but it's coming to an end now. I do certainly miss the old MARSOC feel as well i miss everyone who was in there Special/Pump/Phantom/Drax/Mun/Beast. I miss them all so much specially mun he was a pretty cool friend to have around. Beast was better than me a CQC and i can't beat him yet but soon i will beat him. Pump idk where he went i just miss him and his silliness. Special was one special boy if I do say so myself. Drax was pretty cool as well and i enjoyed playing with him. Phantom be leading that Vega don't worry I remembered almost all the things ya said when you was a MARSOC hehe. But other than that MARSOC currently I can't deal with its too much work and stress and I just want to Enjoy my summer and focus a bit more on school when school starts again. I trust those leading MARSOC now without me and best of luck to you two. I'ma miss everyone on MRP. Also i'm to lazy to "at" people but you know who you are. さよなら みんな (sowwy remake)

? going to miss you even though i was going to be working under you REEE (Also PUMP is in vega/2GA hes on from time to time)

See ya Lala, now who will be US's best DJ? Anyway I remember I think about a year ago when you first joined MARSOC and actively doing sims against you when I was still some skid in army. Hate to see another old US player leave but people get worn out. Add me on steam and maybe I can carry you in CS seeing as how im gonna start playing it again. Peace xd

Lala it was supposed to be August 10th. But really though it was fun having you around as a friend and in game as a leader. Really going to miss your typing all the time and the first I heard your voice. Take care lala. Hmu if you wanna talk