DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mr Facysus Staff Application

MrFacysus

In-game nameMr. Facysus
SteamID (https://steamid.io/)STEAM_0:0:428180499
Warns: I don't have any warns!
Timezone: GMT+01
Playtime?: I have around 25h of playtime
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: I have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes, I do.
    Referral(s): None
    Past experiences as staff: I was a staff on RetributionRP and UnitedBuilders
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

You should choose me because I feel like I can bring a lot to the table as a staff member because I can use ULX and I promise I can do cases/staff calls much faster to help as many people as I can, I will respond to every staff call that another staff member doesn't take. I will do my job with max honesty and will try my best to judge any case to its fairest point so nobody gets wrongfully punished. I also have past Sandbox and DarkRP past staff experiences, I was a moderator on [UB]UnitedBuilders, I promise to not cause any trouble, I will not break any rules, I will only punish rule-breakers and I will not be AFK at any point in time while being a SOD (Staff On Duty). I will do my best to help this server out, I can also record my game-play while being a SOD and make it into a series of Staff On Duty if you don't mind of course.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?  I have not been banned or punished on any server!
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not made any previous applications.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can be online for around 6 hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I Don't have any hobbies, sorry.
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, I did!

37 minutes ago, MrFacysus said:

I can use ULX

We don't use ULX we use D3A.

40 minutes ago, MrFacysus said:

I will respond to every staff call that another staff member doesn't take

This sentence makes me doubt your age.

Overall you have 170 words in your essay, try and get to 250.

41 minutes ago, MrFacysus said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, I did!

Maybe you did, but you missed an important part. @IAMEVOLVE has linked them to you again. 

-1 till these issues are fixed.

I want to see some actual playtime from in game commands, cause "around 25h" is not cutting it for me personally. 
You have done one paragraph when the least is two.
You obviously didn't read the staff rules all the way through. 
Server uses D3A not ULX, so its not important if you know your way around ULX.

You have said we should pick you because you would pick up sits that other staff haven't but that is part of the job and is expect anyway. You have put little effort into your app and you have put no effort into fixing your mistakes.

You were given 15 hours to fix mistakes or at least respond and you haven't done either so instant no. I feel 15 hours is a reasonable amount of time for you to be able to come back to your app and view it.