Jack JJ - Moderator application

JackJJ

In-game name: Jack JJ

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:70210533

Warns: 0 as of now. (Overall I only ever had 2 warnings although one of them was removed because I appealed it in the forums.)

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: Jack JJ has played for 186:47:15.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): TBFY Cloud EDIT: Tyelynd as well

Past experiences as staff: I’m not sure if this is relevant but I used to own a Garry’s mod death run server that I built from the ground up. It had many addons, fastdl, a website, and it usually had around 7 players playing at once.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I am very passionate about keeping this server a wonderful playtime experience. It’s frustrating when people break rules and I want to fix that. I will claim as many reports as I possibly can because it’s also annoying when you send one and no one answers it. I have read every single rule more than once and have remembered all of them as well as I think it is imperative that all staff members should know every rule by heart. I feel that I will bring a lot to the staff team as well as this very server as I have been playing non-stop for the past few weeks.

I’ve been told that I’m very mature for my age and I would never bias at all because I think that is completely unfair to not only the person being affected, but the rest of the community as well. Yes I may make mistakes but I will always build on them to not only make me a better person, but to make sure I do not make those mistakes again. I feel it is very wrong to abuse staff powers as that is completely unfair and should never be done. I will make sure to be the best version of my self as a staff member and to be a role model to everyone else around me.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: No.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Definitely more than half of my playtime. I play every day for almost the whole day. What I usually end up doing in that time is sitting in my base or roaming around the map. I would definitely fit in being a staff member in all that time I would usually end up doing nothing in.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: None right now, I’ve spent all of my time playing this server.

Did you read the staff rules?: Jack JJ

Edited by ManInAClan
new referral
  • Like 2

Going with everyone else's replies and I'm going to -1 for now.

Edit: The reason I'm going with everyone else's reply is not just because they are my friends, but they are my co-workers(ish) and if he's immature and everyone ends up disliking him, we'll have more drama than good. Nobody would get along. That's why I'm sticking with my answer and nobody's comments saying "You're only putting that because you want to agree with your friends" are true. There's more meaning to an answer than most people think, even if it isn't explained to you in a paragraph like this one.

Edited by Enƫity

I see a lot of people here -1ing because of the group majority. My other friends application was even denied, not because of the person who denied it’s opinion, but because almost everyone else had put a -1 and so they thought that those people who had put a -1 were most likely correct. All I ask is that if you’re going to leave a response, that you at least come up with your own opinion instead of not only going with the majority because it is the majority, but also increasing the majority by going with it, which encourages others to also go with the majority for no other reason other than it being the majority.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

-1 Really annoying, I have yet see to see any maturity and he acts like a know it all.
Short paragraphs with little information tbh, the bigger font does not necessarily make it look like they have more to them.
I have to x to doubt that there will be no bias opinions by this dude.

+1 He knows how to handle a situation well, I can see him as not coming across with bias.

Which also off-topic. Let's see how many people from DaB comment here saying -1 for immaturity and purely only DaB. That should give you a good idea on why you probably should only look at proper reasons.

I've been with Jack the most. He always records, and he's always striving to be better. He knows the rules by heart and I know he does, he should know how to handle himself with the proper guiding and prodding in the right direction. He has great capabilities if just pushed right instead of being roundhoused in the face. 

Below my text right here will be a prime example of why you -really- shouldn't consider those from DaB. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-1 Really annoying in game

He was in PoG too so if that can tell u how annoying he is.

Edited by lumm
Put in a example.
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
3 minutes ago, lumm said:

+1 He knows how to handle a situation well, I can see him as not coming across with bias.

Which also off-topic. Let's see how many people from DaB comment here saying -1 for immaturity and purely only DaB. That should give you a good idea on why you probably should only look at proper reasons.

I've been with Jack the most. He always records, and he's always striving to be better. He knows the rules by heart and I know he does, he should know how to handle himself with the proper guiding and prodding in the right direction. He has great capabilities if just pushed right instead of being roundhoused in the face. 

Below my text right here will be a prime example of why you -really- shouldn't consider those from DaB. 

-1 Really annoying in game

As i was writing this -1 he was body blocking my base and saying how i couldn't shoot him because he technically wasn't inside.