Timezone: EST

Playtime?: Roughly 880h

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's 

Mod videos?: YES but only for short durations

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] H.Mod for this server a year or two ago

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I plan on providing assistance to our player-base when needed. Over the years, I have gained experience dealing with customer service at my job and I feel like I can translate some of the aspects of reasoning to help defuse situations. I also have developed a good sense of judgement from my current job experience and level of maturity. I feel that I will be able maintain order in the MRP server and issue appropriate punishments when it is required. I have also spent some more time on the server after a hiatus which has exposed me to the newer MRP community. I have also learned how the server operates at its peak hours and how staff react to situations.

Because of my previous year of experience as staff for this server, I feel like I have the knowledge to handle situations and maintain a safe and friendly environment on the server. I will make unbiased decisions and handle every sit professionally, as staff are expected to do so.  I will make sure that players have sufficient evidence to validate their reports and those being reported are aware why they are being reported and what they should do to remedy their behavior/actions. I feel like I can really make a difference by dedicating time to being just Staff-on-duty instead of just roleplaying. I will also attempt to bring a better environment to the server by promoting teamwork and hood sportsmanship. This should help players build positive relationships and friendships with one another.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details

- 2w Ban back in ‘17 (countered a kidnap but rule complications considered it a mass)

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 2 within the last months.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have a few hours a day I can play for throughout the week. I will be a full time student in September however so I will only have weekend availability then.

Edited by Hatchet
Typographical error
6 minutes ago, Hatchet said:

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Back in 2017

You made 2 last month.

Aside from that you just copy and pasted the same one you made 2 weeks ago. Considering how well that one turned into you pulling the victim of bandwagon card, i'm going to -1

• Like 2

Not to sound like an asshole but look how your last two staff apps have gone. Instead the of just rapidly reapplying try to better yourself in the community, take some time off the staff side of things. Besides your staff apps I can’t say I really know much about you. -1

7 minutes ago, Trip said:

-1 I honestly haven't even really seen you on since your last staff app to top off what was said above ^^

Totally agree. I have been a bit busy lately but my agenda has cleared up. I should be able to put in some more hours on the server.

Just now, Hatchet said:

Totally agree. I have been a bit busy lately but my agenda has cleared up. I should be able to put in some more hours on the server.

in my opinion instead of just making another staff app you should've waited, played a bit on the server and make some personal changes, then try again at staff. You not being on, and applying again just seems like you dont care and you're just throwing this staff app to see what happens again.

7 minutes ago, Trip said:

in my opinion instead of just making another staff app you should've waited, played a bit on the server and make some personal changes, then try again at staff. You not being on, and applying again just seems like you dont care and you're just throwing this staff app to see what happens again.

I see what you are saying.

With all due respect, just let people comment, you don’t have to respond to every little thing you see posted on this. As far as I’m concerned you held an argument with me a month back which in my opinion was pretty low considering you’re 21 and you argued with a 15 year old. But, take some time to be active and repair your rep and then we can go from there. Good luck Jerry.

Edit: I can’t blame you for arguing with me, but try to be the bigger man next time. 

Edited by petal-chan
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
28 minutes ago, Trip said:

You not being on, and applying again just seems like you dont care and you're just throwing this staff app to see what happens again.

It probably isn't necessary for me to respond since everybody is saying the same thing, but Trip is right. I haven't seen you on since the last time you applied. It really doesn't sit well applying again even though it's been a bit since you've connected to the server.

Although I do wish you the best of luck in the future when you are more fit to apply for a staff position. For now though, I think it's best to just wait and focus on improving your reputation from what your last applications have caused.

40 minutes ago, petal-chan said:

With all due respect, just let people comment, you don’t have to respond to every little thing you see posted on this. As far as I’m concerned you held an argument with me a month back which in my opinion was pretty low considering you’re 21 and you argued with a 15 year old. But, take some time to be active and repair your rep and then we can go from there. Good luck Jerry.

Edit: I can’t blame you for arguing with me, but try to be the bigger man next time. 

I don't think you're able to be an asshat and tell someone else to "be the bigger man" at the same time 🤔

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 2
54 minutes ago, petal-chan said:

Why the fuck are you even arguing with someone on the internet in the first place lmfao 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

Inactive, negative rep,  too many applications made in a short period of time.

Don't constantly apply for staff. Give everyone and yourself more time to breathe and create more thoughtful applications, as well as improve your reputation on the server. I understand the desire to be staff, but would you rather constantly post apps and not improve on the things people perceive as required for staff, or give it some time, make a good app and increase your chances of being accepted?

Edited by Jesus