Somethings wrong with garnetgaming.net

Guest proggy

Guest proggy

So this website seems to have lost its security certification or something. It's affecting the in-game f1 / !motd menu so players can't easily read the rules. The website also cant be accessed entirely from the steam browser ( I know its a shit browser but I use it for the forums sometimes)

I know on Chrome and Firefox I can hit "Advanced" and continue to the site, but this needs to be fixed sooner rather than later or else new players wont be able to see the rules in-game or feel safe donating. 

Seems like an issue for head honcho @Garnet but he's sick so if you guys know any other contacts who manage the back-end of this site free to @ them here.

ecf106082def7d61af0259bfe921237d.pngb5d1c1553ed6f1d4784a194405cd9df1.png

Guest proggy
47 minutes ago, Bortnik said:

Yeah I think that security certificate is just so you know it’s the real website, I don’t think it has nothing to do with a stable internet connection

Yes but the problem is that the steam browser wont let you access the site and the !motd/f1 menu isnt showing up because of this. New players need to be able to easily reference the rules.

It's just stuck loading.

68125c75f4e3f9f8953a4b361b0d391b.jpg

Nothing to panic about, more of an inconvenience as you've said. For anyone who is genuinely concerned, the connection is only considered insecure because of the expired certificate.

The SSL certificate, a requirement of any web connection using https to ensure a safe and encrypted connection, is outdated and needs renewed. I'm not sure if Evity was the one handling that considering he was able to make changes to the forums not too long ago, but with him technically MIA and Garnet sick, it may be like this for a bit. Although it isn't that difficult to renew a certificate, depending on the host.

Archived