DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

USA SOC factions do the mass

Shrugger0

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Players
Your in-game name: Shrugger
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:33846304
In-game name of reportee: DEVGRU CAPT Sushi | DEVGRU SO2 Skye | MARSOC General Foxhound | MARSOC 2BT Ops | MARSOC LtCol Cody Briccs
Your in-game name: Shrugger
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): DEVGRU CAPT Sushi(STEAM_0:0:460463231) | DEVGRU SO2 SKY(STEAM_0:0:47382619)  | MARSOC General Foxhound(STEAM_0:0:40868607) | MARSOC 2BT Ops(STEAM_0:0:166172189) | MARSOC LtCol Cody Briccs(Couldn't find, left server midway through me looking up Steam IDs)
Date & Time of incident: 8/13/19 ~2:00 PM 
Timezone: PST
What happened? (include any proof): Lots of people RDM and Mass for shits and giggles I guess | Sushi - 3 | Skye - 4 | Foxhound - 11 | Ops - 2 | Cody Briccs - 6 |

78822dab7e7f4a9f54bd026d18751c94.png

15a0323a24d272516378c162d1efa9c8.png

6fbea90d8fbcfce7a5157ec5596aaa06.png

e063cacd49be5ab543551b99f2b7fab2.png

4d266bcbb6c0ab8c7d23611c9f50ba56.png

Edited by Shrugger0
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 6
  • Creative 1

That moment when you're so fucking pissed at a faction IN A GAME. #NotARealGA. Stop being a retard bro, like lit, live your life, stop fucking hating on us for having fun in a game

Reporting just cause blacklisted and hates sushi

Hoes mad.....

Edited by MarkClive
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Phantom said:

By the way, if you are not personally involved in any of the instances, your report will not be taken. This was changed quite a while back, so you may not know this since you just came back.

Can I get a reason to why that is? It seems disastrous that we can allow consensual RDM on the servers designed for roleplay interactions. Allowing individuals to minge RDM each other and be immune sounds terrible. Furthermore, this ruling is not listed on the rules. 

To those who say I am not affected, I am affected. It is displeasing to see my higher-ups and officers minge in front of new players. It is disastrous to the RP experience on GarnetGaming. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Shrugger0 said:

Can I get a reason to why that is? It seems disastrous that we can allow consensual RDM on the servers designed for roleplay interactions. Allowing individuals to minge RDM each other and be immune sounds terrible. Furthermore, this ruling is not listed on the rules. 

To those who say I am not affected, I am affected. It is displeasing to see my higher-ups and officers minge in front of new players. It is disastrous to the RP experience on GarnetGaming. 

It's a pretty well known rule from a long time ago, plus you gonna fight Phantom on him telling you a rule and you just responding with a petty excuse of "It's not in the rule section"

Sad, So sad......

Image result for this is So sad

Edited by MarkClive
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

So it's a false report on Landon, myself, and Wingard smells. 3 rules broken. Is this the NITRP ban fellas

Can you prove these RDMs were tryouts(Saw no adverts).

Edited by Shrugger0
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 1