Your in-game name: Gotham
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:40868607
In-game name of reportee: Shrugger
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:33846304
Date & Time of incident: Last week
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof):
Nmbzxxg.png

FailRP because of his name. And disrespecting myself and SushiTrash in ooc. That's 3 rules broken so I'm pushing for a NITRP ban.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Informative 1

1 minute ago, {GG}otham said:

FailRP because of his name. And disrespecting myself and SushiTrash in ooc. That's 3 rules broken so I'm pushing for a NITRP ban.

1. If you can refer to me in the rules where doing "Former RANK NAME" is not allowed I would appreciate that

2. OOC means Out of character meaning I cannot be reported for No Intent to RP because I was not talking in the context of RP. My comments were in OOC. Those comments are not reflected by my RP character.

3. That's two rules not three.

4. If you can refer to me in the rules where NITRP is a violation I would appreciate that.

However, I do admit to committing Disrespect in OOC(which is a rule) and am willing to take the punishment for it.

• Dumb/Shitpost 3
5 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Shrugger
Your in-game name: Gotham
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:40868607
In-game name of reportee: Shrugger
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:33846304
Date & Time of incident: Last week
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof):
Nmbzxxg.png

not meaning to be an ass but

why wait a whole week before making it?

• Like 1

1. Do not FRP (FailRP): FailRP is the term applied to actions which are not realistic in a well roleplayed Military scenario.  A former GA out in a combat zone is FRP, and not an actual rank.

2. No one said it you being a disrespectful cunt was not OOC.

3. You failrp'd and disrespected in OOC twice. 1+2=3

4. NITRP can be applied when 3 infractions on the rules have been broken in a short period of time.

• 300 IQ 1
4 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

1. Do not FRP (FailRP): FailRP is the term applied to actions which are not realistic in a well roleplayed Military scenario.  A former GA out in a combat zone is FRP, and not an actual rank.

4. NITRP can be applied when 3 infractions on the rules have been broken in a short period of time.

True, 3 rules broken are a case for a NITRP Ban, if you have been staff or close to someone in the staff team you'd know this. And i'd hope for someone who was even a GA, to know this type of stuff.
And you should clearly know that anything that is not a Reserves rank [ 2LtR ] or an Active duty rank, is not Allowed, so your "Tell me where does it say that "Former 11A GA Shrugger" is not allowed, is not useful here.

Edited by MarkClive
3 minutes ago, Cold Soldier said:

I'm not going to defend Shrugger, since what he did what petty and (imo) stupid, but really? This is obviously just a petty revenge report. 

Petty/Revenge or not, not to fight, it is still a report. And still is allowed, as he did Diss in OOC twice and FailRPd. And both are rules put in place that he has broken.

Edited by MarkClive
9 minutes ago, The King of Rohan said:

not meaning to be an ass but

why wait a whole week before making it?

Yeah kinda sus this is only coming up now.

15 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

Report.

Arguably if this wasn't dealt with already it shouldn't be dealt with now. You know what you're doing. It's rather obvious you made this report out of pettiness, or you would have done something about it sooner. For someone in a general position it's not a very good look.

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2
1 minute ago, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

For someone in a general position it's not a very good look.

If I was worried about how I "look", I wouldnt be general in the first place. I appreciate you looking out, but your words do not invalidate that this is a valid report. A point has to be proven.

• Like 1
Just now, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

Yeah kinda sus this is only coming up now.

Arguably if this wasn't dealt with already it shouldn't be dealt with now. You know what you're doing. It's rather obvious you made this report out of pettiness, or you would have done something about it sooner. For someone in a general position it's not a very good look.

Yeah, imma just defend gotham here, as the image was taken by me, just to meme about it with SEALs and other people about how petty and stupid he was shit talking SEALs and sushi at 3 AM.

So questioning him on being a General has nothing to do here. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
8 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

1. In that case, wouldn't I be able to report those with names such as MARSOC GEN(when MARSOC goes up to MajGen) or 11A GA(when Army doesn't use that rank anymore)? According to the lack of administrative action in regards to these actions as well as precedent. Names of this kind do not appear to be FailRP. Thus your point is null.

2. No Intent to RP means that I am not willing to RP, as in describing my RP character doing FailRP actions, for example, my comments were made in OOC. Thus my comments in OOC cannot be justified for a NITRP because the comments are out of character when the crime NITRP is in character.

3. I agree that the charges against me are 2 counts of 1 rule violation and 1 of another.

4. Show me where that is stated in the rules.

6 minutes ago, MarkClive said:

True, 3 rules broken are a case for a NITRP Ban, if you have been staff or close to someone in the staff team you'd know this. And i'd hope for someone who was even a GA, to know this type of stuff.
 And you should clearly know that anything that is not a Reserves rank [ 2LtR ] or an Active duty rank, is not Allowed, so your "Tell me where does it say that "Former 11A GA Shrugger" is not allowed, is not useful here.

Refer to the above post. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Toxic 1
1 minute ago, Shrugger0 said:

1. In that case, wouldn't I be able to report those with names such as MARSOC GEN(when MARSOC goes up to MajGen) or 11A GA(when Army doesn't use that rank anymore)? According to the lack of administrative action in regards to these actions as well as precedent. Names of this kind do not appear to be FailRP. Thus your point is null.

My name is accurate within the confines set by the server's accepted rank system. "Former GA" is not. But of course you know this, you're simply grasping at straws.

2 minutes ago, Shrugger0 said:

2. No Intent to RP means that I am not willing to RP, as in describing my RP character doing FailRP actions, for example, my comments were made in OOC. Thus my comments in OOC cannot be justified for a NITRP because the comments are out of character when the crime NITRP is in character.

No intent to RP means that you are not RPing, not RPing wrong. By disrespecting in OOC and failRPing with your name. You have shown no intent to roleplay appropriately.

• 300 IQ 1