DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[MilRP] Add a RU Equivalent Of The Juggernaut

Ting

Description: As all of you have seen the new update adding a US version of the Prestige, the elite classes are now unbalanced. Now, i don't mean that the US elite classes are better its just that there are more of them (RU has 7 and US has 8). I feel like a great way to correct this small issue is by adding another RU class. currently the US has the exact same classes as RU, Prox = Spike, Merc = Venal etc. but the only class that US has extra is the Juggernaut. As I mentioned on the suggestion to replace Juggernaut, I believe that RU should get one as well. The reason for this to happen could be so people don't play a faction for their classes but their leaders (as I mentioned before). I have a general idea of what the class could play like/work as.

Reason: A good reason for this could be if people would like to play the Juggernaut, they are not just limited to play US. It brings potential for RU to hold objectives that are very close quarters just like the US can with their Juggs.

With the help of @Captainswag i have gotten a general idea of what the class could have and the player model.

Name:  Russian Elite : Barrage

Equipped with the FN P90 with a base damage of 23, Frag Grenades, and the Desert Eagle. As well as a decreased Speed and 300 health. 

Another option that may work would be a class with 250 health to balance the P90 as well as a smaller decrease in speed instead of the normal decrease.

The reason I chose the P90 is because the Juggernaut is meant to be a very close quarters class, the FN P90 is not very good at long ranges due to its scope options and recoil yet its very useful at closer ranges due to its RPM and DPS outputs. When testing out the two classes simulated in a private game both Juggs seem to be balanced out very well in terms of weapons and player models.

Player model: This could change but i feel like the "Recon1" is the best option at our disposal.

20190824144851_1.jpg

Sorry if this was confusing to read. if you have any questions feel free to pull me aside and ask me them!

thanks again to @Captainswag for helping me out.

~Ting

Edit: Another option of weapon could be the MP-40 with a base damage of 23

Edited by Ting
Added second opinion for health and speed
  • Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1
1 hour ago, Dexx said:

+1 I would think it would be good if not then remove jugg.

I don’t feel like it is necessary to remove jugg if this suggestion is denied. If anything add a new class to RU that unique, so that both nations have a unique class. 

Edited by Ting
Autocorrect
  • Like 2
  • Informative 1

I think you guys already are killing us in donators and have shit like perstige and merc but giving you guys more donators and giving the RU a ton more shit like a jugg would just worsen the field then we are already at donator wise

• Dumb/Shitpost 5
3 minutes ago, Duglas said:

I think you guys already are killing us in donators and have shit like perstige and merc but giving you guys more donators and giving the RU a ton more shit like a jugg would just worsen the field then we are already at donator wise

Well I mean our prestige has just gotten its own counter which is the Cachet, which is pretty amazing and they seem to be equals, as for Merc, well, I hear that its only used for the speed boost, as the weapon is not that good, and I know Venal is decent. Now for the Juggernaut, it has a pretty good LMG which outclasses most things at close range, also that 300 hp lets Jugg tank through a good amount of fire, the Barrage would have the same thing, lots of health for tanking damage, and the P90 for demolishing at close range similarly to the Ares Shrike. These classes aren't just for grenades, they are for leading a charge. The addition of this class would make it so both teams can have this ability.

1 hour ago, Duglas said:

Prestige=Cachet Mercenary=Venal. It just make's things equal and balanced if RU gets an equivalent to the jug 

Edited by solitario
  • Like 3
  • Winner 1
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines