DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ethan's Resignation

I seriously can’t believe you stuck it out for so long. The short time I lead SSO with you and Fruity was probably my favorite period of the server, and I knew a made a good decision putting you in, knowing you lasted this long.  Feels like ages ago when I gave you leadership and here we are today. Good luck in college bro, it’s fun, don’t party too hard. 

• Like 2

First leader I ever had, though I didn't mention it much when I was in SSO it was during my parent's divorce and it always made me happy to hop on and play with everyone. You were a bit of a father figure to me at the time and I actively wanted to do good in the faction and progress. Looking back I hope I had stayed when I became LT and helped you run the faction during your last year of school. Leading war branch was also pretty lit, was always fun to train new members and find positions on OBJ that were cheesy and fun to play.

SSO isn't for everyone, but by god it was fun as hell for me when I was in it. Good luck getting the Rust position and good luck in college.

Also lets not forget this mans went from fooling everyone into thinking he was a fat ginger into looking like fucking ninja.

• Like 1

Holy Fuck, The server just lost its best manPepeHands. Ethan from my first war when I accidentally went to comms and you yelled at me for being a complete retard to my first tryout where I gave the password "grian" I knew I needed to be in SSO. This man is truly a national treasure he lead SSO with 0-3 FPS for 1 1/2 Years. Ethan has been my biggest role model in the server and has made some great moments. Thank you for dealing with my inactive ass and Sorry I couldn't take SSO.

A few SSO memories that I took a picture of.

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

The Taiga Forest SSO Tournament

9DB2AE633835E71282FCD0827C2C678B4AF7406F

Kirb and the goat resistance fighting against our Russian oppressors

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

Somehow Ethan found a way to deal with the CSDeasert Operatives Retardation.

Thank You Ethan

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Ethan said:

3F1B1EACF39D73B788B83915876390B983AC3FEE

This is gonna make me cry

SSO Was my first faction , and you were one of the greatest leader i've ever seen. Thanks for the good times in mrp ❤️ and good luck with college and that rust position.

-SSO OPT Frigga / Valkyrie.

(Valkyrie best codename btw)

"If you want peace , Prepare for war!" SSO motto 2018

"If you want AIDS , Prepare your penis" Hooman's Version.

Edited by Riskii
English isn't my first language ok :(
  • Like 1

i wish i would have came back sooner. Im so sad to see this im close to tears to be honest. But I know you will be around the GG community still. please let me know if you need anything. Thanks for being such a great friend and training as a tali CSM or whatever when you were Imam (something like that). then when I was SSO JLT and LT I LOVED those days man!! Best damn general around. You care so much about the server and everyone in it! Anyone who wants to climb the ranks or be a good example should look towards you. Thanks for everything Ethan!! You'll always be my brother!! I am glad to hear you can run other games though, even if it takes you away from us ❤️ Anyways, before I keep blabbering on; you are the best and will be DEARLY missed.

until next time, my friend.

Sincerely,

Versetti

Edited by Versetti
  • Like 6
  • Friendly 2

This is so sad. You were such an inspiration to me Ethan. I rooted for ya ass every step of your higher staffing career. I apolgize for how I let you down but I do promise I'll be a stronger and better player from here on out. Good luck out there. MRP lost a beautiful staff member, a great combat expert, and last but not least- an amazing friend. Take it easy in the world. Hope you get that rust spot. 

/me salutes

• 2 weeks later...