Vergo - Moderator Application

Vergo

In-game name: Vergo

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:103857239

Warns: When I had under 60 hours I think I had 2 or so but recently I have had none. I got warned one time because I accidentally mugged a hobo king. 

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Playtime?: 137:58:49

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Denizen

Past experiences as staff: None.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I should be chosen as staff on the Garnet Gaming Dark RP server because I do not give players harsh punishments out of anger or frustration. I am also on when some staff are not including late at night when players are prop blocking spawn, mass rdm, minging, etc. One of the main reasons I believe I should be staff is that I always stick to the rules and the handbook even if it's my best friend in trouble everything should be fair. I believe I would be a good candidate because of my commitment I would always settle every sit I can get my hands on, professionally and efficiently. I also, work well with a team if there was a group assignment I would put in my best share of work. I always try to be nice to players and staff as much as possible as u never know what could be going on at home and u could be that impact that puts a smile on there face. I might not have experience on being staff but there is nothing I can't learn, If it helps I have been in some sits and asked questions if I did not know what something was. To me, a another mans problem is more important than your own deeds. An example of this would be, If i was building my base and player reports a suspect for rdm or another issue I would stop everything I am doing to help that one player. I have read the D3A Handbook so I know all the punishments and commands.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have not

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: If it's a normal day around 6+ hours each day of the week. On the weekends, It could be lots more.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am in a College Prep class in Highschool.

Did you read the staff rules?: Vergo

Edited by Vergo
6 hours ago, JackJJ said:

+1 Haven’t had any bad experiences with them in game. They know the rules. They seem like they would be very good at teamwork and they have the will to ask when help is needed. I think they would make a great addition to the team!

+1

• Like 1

It'd be better to see your actual play time from the in game command,
do /playtime (your name) to get it. 

Not the worst I've seen but possibly make it a tad bit chunkier, maybe talk about your 2 warns if you remember anything about them your choice honestly, just my personal opinion what you've got so far seem good. 
Good job readin the staff rules thou.
Dont believe I've met you in game so I'm not sure how you are in person but i wish you the best of luck in joinin the team :))
+1 

• Like 1
  • Cringe 5