Warns: None

Timezone: CDT

Playtime?: 36:19:04

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): None

Past experiences as staff: Icefuse Moderator

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The reason that I believe I am a good candidate is because I have a lot of experience moderating and running Gmod servers over the years. I have been playing this game since 2014 and have gotten over 1000 hours over 2 accounts. I have plenty of free time and am willing to use all of it towards this server in attempting to be the best moderator that I can be. I am online when most people are not and I am hoping to help the late-night gamers as well as everyone on during the day. I really enjoy helping everyone out and also teaching newer players how to play and enjoy dark rp.

I am very good with problem-solving during sits and making sure to give out the correct verdict most of the time. I always make sure that all rules are enforced and that all rule-breakers would be punished correctly and quickly. I always try to follow the rules and to do what is right. I am very calm and always try to keep myself from getting angry, no matter the circumstances. I can work with people even if they are trolling or messing around and I will be calm and happy the entire time. I really enjoy dark RP and all I want to see this server succeed and I feel like I can help. In conclusion, for all of these reasons I believe that I would be a good candidate for this staff team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Never

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6-8 hours

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Occasionally Football

Did you read the staff rules?: ExplosionGames

Edited by ExplosionGames
Adding Details

I'm going to be honest, it's the bare minimum of what you need for a staff app, paragraphs are kinda weak and you don't have many hours. You do have experience as staff though and I haven't had any negative experiences with you so I'll +1 for now.

10 hours ago, vapr said:

I'm going to be honest, it's the bare minimum of what you need for a staff app, paragraphs are kinda weak and you don't have many hours. You do have experience as staff though and I haven't had any negative experiences with you so I'll +1 for now.

+1

On 9/9/2019 at 10:07 AM, Denizen said:

Mate fix your paragraphs, the font size looks like you're just cheating it. Add more detail and i'll more than likely +1 / Current Vote: -1: Final Vote: TBD

Changed Font to something a (little less) toxic and "cheating". Could be longer of paragraphs however, you did follow through (technically) so i'll +1

+1 Seems decent enough, haven't really seen you in game but from your paragraphs you give me the impression that you are mature so i wish you the best of luck.
Honestly tho, i will agree that i like people with a bit more hours just because i don't feel like 24 hours is actually a long enough time to get used to all the rules.