DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MilitaryRP Update [9/19/2019]

Nutter

Will you still beable to shoot through the doors and damage people on the other side or will the bullets stop right as they hit the door 

and great update imo I’d be on board and most likely would by that donor class if it was added 

hopefully I’ll beable to fix my computer and come off my LOA cause I actually was able to finish some stuff irl so I should hopefully have time now but still gotta fix my computer rip 

Edited by Harris

POGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOG

With this addition, I'm gonna add a suggestion for a similar SWEP to be implemented. (Deployable HMG that despawns on the death of the person that places it, Replace Ares/nades for Jugg and add similar class for RU side)

• Like 1
  • Creative 1
1 hour ago, Dan Gardner said:

POGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOGPOG

With this addition, I'm gonna add a suggestion for a similar SWEP to be implemented. (Deployable HMG that despawns on the death of the person that places it, Replace Ares/nades for Jugg and add similar class for RU side)

Yes, and name the RU version Tachanka. The lord will demolish the US soldiers on the battlefield with his mounted HMG.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Honestly I can see this being used in a lot of cheese spots. Theoretically it would be used to make non-viable spots on OBJ's viable for holding in a more safe way. And then you'll have the people who run out in groups on the breacher class to place it down in sniper spots out in the desert. Granted you can shoot through it so I'm ready to see some cool mind-game plays with these.

My only criticism would be: Make one stand out for RU, the other stand out for US. Letting players know who's behind each shield without having to contact in radio.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Garnet said:

In addition to this, i'm heavily considering the implementation of an Elite class for both countries which would include a deployable version of the same shield that can be deployed and provide cover for 75% damage reduction.

Instead of making an entirely new class for this, I think you should just add it to both Riot classes. The riot classes seem a bit lack luster; this could make it more useful (I don't have Riot, I'm just going off what I've seen). Either way, good update!

• Like 3
  • Creative 5