DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Milrp Map Status Update 9/18/19

1 minute ago, AwesomeAidan said:

Wow, this already looks amazing already. Thank you for doing this for our community. What could we expect with this new replacement of Embassy?

Not too sure yet, the layout will be different, possibly a bit more realistic, also it will be a lot brighter then the current one. (I know its a bit dark right now)

• Informative 2
45 minutes ago, Diomonder said:

Soon

I had a conversation with i think it was gildarts was i was thinking when i get paid at the end of the month to drop ya like 500 for something but already shit looks crazy dude i cant wait. thank you for this. very much needed. also what changes will be coming to the map

2 minutes ago, ViziiVfx said:

I had a conversation with i think it was gildarts was i was thinking when i get paid at the end of the month to drop ya like 500 for something but already shit looks crazy dude i cant wait. thank you for this. very much needed. also what changes will be coming to the map

A lot of changes are coming, primarily, a complete rework of the terrain, removal of silo which is going to be replaced with a completely new embassy building, a new town to replace embassy and some minor reworks to the bases. 

• Informative 1

The landscape does look good and I can see a variety of combat types here. But with this section of the map you made, where does it fall in place on the map between OBJs and bases? Would it be possible to take one of the overhead views of the map and just point out where this is going to go so we have a good reference of how this is working out with the rest of the map?