Aspxct

In-game name: Aspxct

SteamID (https://steamid.io/) : STEAM_0:1:496958427

Warns: 1 

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 248:25:04

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] If we count other games, yes.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I think I should be chosen because, although I have no past experience, this will be a learning chance for me! I also believe I should be chosen because I have made many friends with staff members and seen their strategies. I also believe that I should be a staff member because I may improve the staff team by helping out and solving people's conflicts. I also believe that I should be a staff member because I am now aware of the rules and will not do any sits until trained to do so. I think that I can become a staff member because I won’t insist on a promotion or respect by any higher-ups. In fact, I will respect higher-ups and will not disappoint any of the staff members. I think that I should become staff because I will not grief the rules or abuse my powers, I will respect the players’ opinions and I will respect players when in a sit.

Overall, I think I should be a staff member because I will spend half or more of my time on the server being on duty and solving people's’ problems. I will not disappoint you in any way from me being a staff member on your server, I will only improve it. And if needed I will ask a higher-up to teleport to a sit if I don’t know what to do with the person or if any of the commands aren’t working. Lastly, I think I should become staff because I am going to take responsibility for my actions and will not blame other staff members. I may be under the appropriate age, but I am free to think of myself as a mature kid! I also want to add that I’ve spectated sits while a moderator is dealing with a problem. Another thing I want to add is that I will deal with any OOC/Advert diss or racism. I hope this assures you that I am mature enough to become a staff member on your server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Never.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, Saturday at 07:48 am, 9/21/2019 (this is the edit)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I want to say about 3-4 hours a day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am in love with Skiing, Ice Skating, Swimming, Reading, Math, and I also love pets (will provide cute doggo/cat pictures if needed)

Did you read the staff rules?: Aspxct

Edited by Aspxct
Needed to add to paragraphs. And a rule.
18 minutes ago, Aspxct said:

theta, ppl told me i can get accepted even if im 11 if my app is good

Paragraph 1 is 2 sentences, paragraph 2 is 3 sentences, you need to make them quite bigger. And you didn't read the staff rules, you need to reread them.

Edited by ThetaKek

Aspect you're a good kid and actually rather mature for your age. With that being said you need to go back and edit your app. Please reread the staff rules (you missed something important). And you need to add a lot more to your paragraphs. If you do these two things it will increase your chances a lot. 

Age is below Req (Was granted an app, but I still like staff who are older.) 

Generic Paragraphs. (suggest you read other denied/accepted apps in order to make your app better.)

Had to be told to read staff rules, and new paragraphs (yet to be fixed.)

Apparently he is a good player?

Overall, -1.

Edited by Kicks

All this rant about Aspxct being 11 and so he should be denied is just a little rude, I've seen worse applications from people who are older than me. He fixed his app and read the staff rules plus he's really trying his best. I don't see why we can't +1 and then see how he does in-game. If he isn't the best, we'll point him in the right direction. That's what HR is for, isn't it? +1

I get it that most staff we have are immature already but we've gotta take chances here and I believe this isn't a terrible candidate.

Edited by Entity
  • Like 1