Aspxct's Staff Application

Aspxct

There's gonna be a whole lot of negativity thrown at you kid. There's a strong chance that no one in your sits will take you seriously, even if you try your hardest to seem serious.
I get that you really wonna be staff but I don't think that you being staff just yet is the best idea.
There will be so many sits where people will be rude and generally horrible to you, and with you being so young that can effect you a lot more than it would effect the older staff.
You yourself might not agree with that but most of us here know how easy it is for a child to be either manipulated or hurt. 
Honestly thou I have nothing against you being staff asides from your age, I'm just worried how negative situations will effect you, short term and long term.

If you do get mod ill be happy for you, and i do think youll be a good member of the team but if you don't get accepted its also not the end of the world.  

8 minutes ago, SugarMyNuggets said:

There's gonna be a whole lot of negativity thrown at you kid. There's a strong chance that no one in your sits will take you seriously, even if you try your hardest to seem serious.
I get that you really wonna be staff but I don't think that you being staff just yet is the best idea.
There will be so many sits where people will be rude and generally horrible to you, and with you being so young that can effect you a lot more than it would effect the older staff.
You yourself might not agree with that but most of us here know how easy it is for a child to be either manipulated or hurt. 
Honestly thou I have nothing against you being staff asides from your age, I'm just worried how negative situations will effect you, short term and long term.

If you do get mod ill be happy for you, and i do think youll be a good member of the team but if you don't get accepted its also not the end of the world.  

That's what I said in my application, I will ask higher-ups or an older staff member to help if it gets hard for me.

1 minute ago, Aspxct said:

That's what I said in my application, I will ask higher-ups or an older staff member to help if it gets hard for me.

Now I’m from MRP but I like to read these staff apps. Entity approved you I think and you seem pretty mature despite your age. +1 from me. Here is a tip, you can also use a voice changer to make people take you seriously, just a thought. Now I quote IronFetus when i say “Don’t fuck it up”. Hope you get staff

• 300 IQ 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Captainswag said:

Now I’m from MRP but I like to read these staff apps. Entity approved you I think and you seem pretty mature despite your age. +1 from me. Here is a tip, you can also use a voice changer to make people take you seriously, just a thought. Now I quote IronFetus when i say “Don’t fuck it up”. Hope you get staff

Dude really. That's actually like 999999IQ

• Friendly 1
4 hours ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

I agree with stinkie and what Lucifer said. I think aspxct being staff will just bring negative attention to him from players because of his age. They will most likely will not take him serious and it can cause issues within the server. -1

-Snippy

If they're not taking him seriously then he can still dish out the proper punishment. I've talked to him about this and made him aware that he'd get some negative backlash. He has handled all of it very well so far. 

59 minutes ago, SugarMyNuggets said:

Give him a chance, he's literally telling everyone that he's confident in his abilities. If he hasn't given up on himself then I'm sure we should give him a fair trial. "Never give up on someone who isn't able to prove themselves." Also the rank is literally called "Trial Mod" because they are being tested to see if they are able to advance to a more trustworthy staff position. If he isn't able to prove himself then we'll tell him better luck next time. Simple.

Edited by Entity
Chances of the chances
  • Like 1

Hope you know what you're getting into. If you were approved I see no issue giving you a chance, but be warned. You're gonna be insulted, yelled at, threatened possibly, told off for various reasons, etc... what can I say people like to try and start shit and you're gonna need to get used to it. Hope you can get a handle on all that. 

+1. As they've said, don't fuck up. Ask questions if you're confused.