https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354120772/

I currently Have 0 Warns 

My Current Timezone is EST 

My current Playtime:  616:06:36.  mainly on MRP. Started in Late 2017

I Currently Have Access to Teamspeak 

I can record with shadowplay at anytime

I was recommended to apply by Mikel and Harris

I was staff on an old MRP server back in 2015, CWRP in 2016-2018

I currently think that me applying for staff would not only improve skills as a enforcer when it comes to rules but also be able to help other people when they need it when it comes to certain issues on the server. To go into detail over the two years that i've been apart of garnet gaming I always wanted to be able to support other people in a staff position, Just to be able to support the server while keeping the people who don't have any intent to obey rules as shown on the server and keeping the server in tact to keep it alive for as long as I can while have the staff position. If i were to obtain the staff position not only would it allow me to help others improve on knowing what to do and how to handle certain situations when needed, I also wanted to help people not feel like they cant do anything because of their playtime or their name and reputation. I plan on staying on the server for as long as I can to the point where when the server shuts down. I will be committed to making the server a better place for new people who want to get into MRP and help people stay and keep their motivation to stay at a high. I feel like everyone should be treated fairly on the server non dependent on their reputation, or past actions, Too keep everything fair.

Yes I have noticed the staff numbers on both sides of the factions, with the majority of staff members on the RU side of the factions, Being able to obtain staff would allow other members not have to worry about US shit that goes down and really only have to worry about their faction while I can pay more attention to things that are going on in the server for the US side. With this I can most likely always have a POV of most situations that occur in the US base such as RDM, Fail-RP or other mingy behavior. Which would be more proficient for the US side not to have to worry about people that cause issues and other drama situations that occur.  Overall If i was to be given the privilege to help out the server as a whole on the staff team it would benefit both sides due to my activity and care I show towards most people on the server. I hope you all understand where im coming from with my staff application and hope to see myself as a staff member to help the server become more positive and a overall better place for people to be in. - Tyrant ❤️

I have not been banned from MRP on garnet

I have not made a staff app prior to making my current application 

I plan on spending the majority of the time that I am home on the server and helping people improve on the server, I am usually home from 3:30pm Est to around 12pm Est on weekdays. Weekends im usually on all night so ill be pretty active and able to assist anyone who needs it 

Edited by Redacted
  • Like 1

While I dont have a grudge on you, you seem to be crazy disrespectful and immature. Although you did tell the community that you were going to change, that was only about a week and a half ago. I haven't really noticed you really trying to pursue that. Until I really see change, this will stay a -1.

• Cringe 2
  • Informative 1
14 minutes ago, Ting said:

While I dont have a grudge on you, you seem to be crazy disrespectful and immature. Although you did tell the community that you were going to change, that was only about a week and a half ago. I haven't really noticed you really trying to pursue that. Until I really see change, this will stay a -1.

i can completely agree with you on that, ill do my best to see fit to a true change in my behavior

I am going to start off my reply with a confident +1. Since I am in MARSOC I have gotten the privilege to speak and chill with Vizii daily, and about two weeks ago he was debating resignation. Not because the server was not fun or because he did not want to be in MARSOC but rather because he felt he was bringing down the server with his toxic behavior. Judging by the fact he is now not only a Maj.Gen but also still a player on the server, and me speaking to him daily, I know his process of becoming a less toxic person and one that drives the community up instead of down has begun. He is not done changing, I know that he is not even close to being done. But that fact that he is willing to change himself for the good of the server and be able to help is amazing staff potential in my eyes. Not only has he began to change his character but he is also willing to give the people lower in the server that do not have a say in much, a voice and be ready to portray the opinions of both the people who have been playing for years and the people that may have just joined a month ago. I really hope that this staff app is taken seriously and that the mods can put his past behind him and look where he is going in the future. 

Edited by Prince
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, ViziiVfx said:

Being able to obtain staff would allow other members not have to worry about US shit that goes down and really only have to worry about their faction while I can pay more attention to things that are going on in the server for the US side.

Every staff helps every side of the server. We do not show bias and do not cling to our side. Everyone can report, everyone can make a sit. It is staff's job to be completely unbiased in that sit. It does not matter what side of the server you are on. Sure, it can let you see into internal/game play problems on a side of the server, but any regular player can do that.

for the US side not to have to worry about people that cause issues and other drama situations that occur.

Again, everyone can report and you shouldn't need staff just to be able to handle dramatic situations.

myself as a staff member to help the server become more positive and a overall better place for people to be in.

Feel like I'm repeating this a lot, but you don't need staff for this. If you want us to be all happy smiles and joyful, make us, don't slap a warn on a private and expect me to be happy.

I have not been banned from MRP on garnet

986b07c69bcc9e90c7d21172475b6557.png
Granted you were unbanned for this. I assume Phantom had an oops.

I currently Have 0 Warns 

Warns are broken at the moment but if I'm not mistaken you had one before we swapped systems. To add onto this you are one of the 3 people in my entire time of Garnet I have actually seen get kicked by the console for exceeding limit with warns. I don't know if it was you or someone else, but if I do recall you were also supposed to have been banned since you got two kicks already but the system messed up.

Also, didn't put SteamID or official hours. Do /id Tyrant in game and /playtime Tyrant in game.

although i can agree with you on it, i still have my set goals for the server and plan on trying to help as much as i can to keep it going. wether i recieve staff or not I still will keep proceeding my carrer on the server. I appreciate the response. @Pencil

Edited by Redacted

I have had two major interactions with you and they have both been very negative. However, I am not one to hold a grudge or to use that agaisnt you. I have seen you very active on the server and if you are truly changing your behaviour and attitude towards others I'd have no problem with you joining the team. With all that said I will stay neutral in this situation. +1/-1