DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MilitaryRP Update [9/24/2019]

Nutter

• The Garnut
Just now, Ting said:

@Garnet you told me to remind you, please fix the new XP system. It’s not working as originally intended. 

I'm assuming the XP system is working as intended, it's just not as OP as I originally posted? I'm going to look for a happy medium

• The Garnut
Just now, Ting said:

The xp is still the same as before. meaning no matter what ur getting 100xp a kill...

Yeah, like I said lol. The XP system is working 

4 minutes ago, Ting said:

please fix the new XP system

there is no new XP system, it was only an adjustment to the amount of XP gathered. Player criticism let me know that an upward of 4000 XP for killing a level 40 can be exploited/OP, so again, looking for a medium right now.

• Informative 1
Guest Gildarts
Just now, Garnet said:

Yeah, like I said lol. The XP system is working 

there is no new XP system, it was only an adjustment to the amount of XP gathered. Player criticism let me know that an upward of 4000 XP for killing a level 40 can be exploited/OP, so again, looking for a medium right now.

I think you should add XP gain for being on Objectives to insinuate people actually going to them

Edited by Gildarts
1 minute ago, Gildarts said:

I think you should add XP gain for being on Objectives to insinuate people actually going to them

+1 easyly. another great idea would be for every level, get 50 XP. so Lvl 40s would only get 2000 (Which is enough, but if needed less then that)

Edited by Ting
  • Like 1