DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MilitaryRP Update [9/24/2019]

Nutter

• The Garnut

logo.png

Anti Bunny-Hop

This system has been added back following a post made by @Jackal that received a tremendous amount of support

United States : Green Beret

Playermodels' camo has been changed as suggested by @Jackal

Old:

783685ea6965ad14d131b4549c874688.png

New:

a03c371786aa0e845945c8817e6ad9f8.png

Vending Machine

based off of multiple suggestions by a collection of people who have made mention of the vending machine, it has been introduced

Attempted to add the functionality for vending machines to be able to sell weapons too (Orsis for $5,000 is currently the test subject)

9a454b756b7bf4489cb9ab1e09b72703.png

Misc

US Ranger : Breacher has been renamed to US Ranger : Ghost as suggested by @Gildarts

Made another attempt at fixing the new warning system

• Like 9
  • The Garnut
1 hour ago, GoogleBot2Point0 said:

The update broke spawns @Garnet @Gildarts

1 hour ago, JoeBudden said:

Yeah im on right now and it seems very broken, however I dont know if the update is in because I dont see a vending machine.

Everything has been fixed.

I forgot to mention, I fixed the donation portal, so I can now also do donation support.

• Like 4

Personally, I think the jump boosting option in the vending machine is way too OP for how much it costs. Honestly I don't really like it at all, I feel like it's a kind of an addition that's going to do more harm than good. I'm also a little iffy on the morphine/kevlar, as it seems to OP as well. But we can't know for sure until we test it in a war.

I fucking love the anti-bhop script, thank you so much for adding that! I'm also a HUGE fan of being able to buy the MRE, Flashbang, and future weapons through the vending machine. Thanks for the update Garnet, keep up the great work!

• Cringe 1
  • The Garnut
50 minutes ago, Pencil said:

Uhh so the weight "reduction" makes me jump like a solid 3 feet OVER people. Is this intentional or..

Definitely not intentional, I gotta fix the fuck out of that and the velocity issue so people can stop getting to weird ass places in the map

• Like 2