MurphPup’s Server Resignation

MurphPup2

Yah know it’s had a long time coming, this server for real changed me. All the people I met on this server all the friends I made hell how much I know some of them let’s call them best friends. When I started this server I had just started my first year of highschool so wasn’t the best year, getting on the server really helped me cope with all the things going on. Let’s start back in my 2GA days I was definitely not the most well known person hell im still not, but that didn’t change anything I still pushed even though I didn’t have a mic until I was SSP, 2GA is where I met most of my friends we had the best of times playing hide and seek during wars raiding frogmen tryouts, but then I left for awhile. I decided to come back and see what the new map was like, I liked it, so I played for awhile, I saw all my friends in frogmen so I tried out, it took me 4 try’s before I got in, that Is when all the fun began, but I’ll save u the reading, the main reason I’m leaving is that I’m not getting the fun that I use to get out of the server, and I need to focus on school, here are some personal shout outs!

@Koulit you were one of my first best friends on the server you would always talk to me and do some wacky shit, my favorite part was when u ate a sock because bleach got KST before me, I will definitely miss you safe travels 

@Himmler @Bleach  That brings me too you, bleach you were actually a very good friend in general not just on the server, you’d help me with everything, and you’d yell at me for being bad at HOI, I will miss you the most ❤️ keep in touch 

@Captainswag we kinda drifted apart after 2GA but we still had very good memory’s, you still talk to me which is great, keep doing that 🙂

@Wingard you were my best friend in 2GA and my leader in frogmen I miss you and will always miss you!

@flame tbh idk your at but anyways flame you were my marshal and my second IC, and can’t forget my friend I wish you the very best of luck bye bye 

@Pencil when you first got frogmen I really underestimated on how you would do and I regret every day that I resigned I’m sorry and safe travels 

@ducky2446 back in 2GA we were close in the flame family tree u were my dad, but please talk to me more man I miss you

@Landon I was kinda inactive during your rein but you were a very good leader see yah later 

@Dan Gardner it’s so funny to see you get pissed off, you were one of my favorite leaders thank you for being so great have a good one 

@br0ken so if my mom dies your still mummifying her right?

@Eren if this is the right eren, koulit er en homoseksuel 

last but not least hooman, if someone can, I can’t find his at, just tell him about this lol, but anyways hooman ily bye

(Sorry if I missed you) 

If I had to say anything before I went it would have to be “ It’s Murph or Nothin!”

Archived