DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

DarkRP Update [10/01/2019]

• The Garnut

logo.png

Absolutely nothing major here...

Troubleshooting

The server is now recording all ongoing activities in relation to the utilization of our addons in order to determine what's causing the steam authentication errors we've been experiencing. Expect slightly sluggish server performance until this is resolved

Staff On Duty

Staff On Duty can no longer be made wanted/arrested

Suggested by @Vergo due to some player abuse

The next update will include a 'fix' to warrants, hopefully a fix to the prostitute class, as well as the re-introduction of the mayor's lottery!

For now i have to make sure no more users get dropped from the server 🙂

• Like 2
  • The Garnut
2 hours ago, Entity said:

Hope we get this authentication error fix, a couple days ago we had that for a whole day and everybody was able to see through the ground. I recorded the whole thing, it was nuts!

Also mayor's lottery forsenCD

Did you happen to get a screenshot of console when that was happening?

Just now, Mute said:

The steam authentication was happening to everyone. It happened on almost every server, and it also happened on TF2. This has been happening for some days now, it isn't the server, I think. It's Steam itself.

There were a hell of a lot of errors when I opened console so I doubt it was steam's fault, could be wrong though.

• The Garnut
15 minutes ago, Mute said:

The steam authentication was happening to everyone. It happened on almost every server, and it also happened on TF2. This has been happening for some days now, it isn't the server, I think. It's Steam itself.

I'm hopeful you are right here, however, I've been told numerous times it is infact just our servers that have been acting up.