Prince's Staff App

Prince

In-game name: Prince

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:43291612

Warns: RDM 

Timezone: EST 

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: MARSOC 2ndLt Prince has played for 285:02:02.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Joe Budden and Mikel 

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I want to begin by saying a few things before how I would benefit the server. Yes, I understand I am still quite young, but I hope the people on GG have had enough interactions with me to understand that I act much more mature, level-headed, and responsible than the average person my age. Also, GG is the first and only MRP server I have ever played on so becoming part of the community and making friends along the way has been so amazing and extreme loads of fun so I would like to become staff to help GG keep progressing as a server so other people get to have the same, if not better, experiences I was so lucky to have.

With that out of the way, I plan on benefiting the server by reducing the toxicity overall to the best of my abilities. This accounts for the MRP server, Forums, and Teamspeak. I have been trying to show my character more over the past couple weeks by increasing my overall activity on forums and in OOC on the server hoping that my actions would speak louder than my words and that I could show newer players to the server that being respectful should always come first before any complaints or toxicity. In turn, I have gotten new players to pm me when it came to their issues such as base camping or people insulting them in either OOC or just VC, where I was able to tell them the rules and what to do if things began to go too far. My plans as staff will be to increase the player base by maintaining a semi-respectful environment, while still allowing players to have fun, without letting them break the boundaries of the server rules and ruining the semi-serious RP experience for others. I will also be an easy staff member for any player to contact, not just new players if they have any questions or curiosities about rules or the server because it can sometimes be hard to contact staff in a situation where the staff is not needed. I am also very active on the server. I play daily for at least 3 hours during weekdays when I have practice and at least 5 hours on the days I do not and I am willing to dedicate as much time on the server that I am needed for towards being staff and going above and beyond with my duties.  

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details 1 x Acc.MassRDM, Thought RU called raid but they did not, Killed 2 damaged 6 others.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Made a previous post asking people for help on how to improve myself to become staff. ( Did not realize that this counted as an app I apologize.)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I already described my playtime previously in the application, but I will dedicate as much time as possible to make sure the server stays healthy.

Edited by Prince
  • Like 4

cool dude ig, would be cool to see you on the staff roster. +1. 

RE EDIT: Keeping the +1 just due to the fact that you show leadership on and off the server, you always show the brightside of every situation and you are always willing to help someone out when they need it. Would love to see you on the staff roster and proceeding with your leadership as a whole❤

Edited by Redacted
  • Like 1

FAT +1, amazing person all around, never seen this guy act immaturely or handle any situation rough. Always cool headed and is very active most days. Would love to be working with you on staff. I understand you age is low but you truly act more mature and cool headed than most and I appreciate that. Good luck +1

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Phantom said:

I have edited my current app. I apologize for not saying I had not already submitted an app, I did not think that it counted as one. Again, very sorry and thank you for the correction @Phantom .

Edited by Prince
  • Like 2

+1 When you first told me your age I was surprised due to the fact of how mature you are on the server. Active, Mature, and tactful are some great thing's a staff need's to properly complete the task an you have all those would be nice to see you on the staff team.

• Like 2

Prince is absolutely one of the best on US if you are looking for mature, level headed, and knowledgeable. Genuinely had no idea he was 15 until I saw this app since as others have said, He acts far more mature than any 15 year old i've ever met. The times ive ran into him whether it was during war or during peace, he's always respectful and cool to hang out with. He has a solid vision for what he wants to bring to the staff team, and I could just imagine how dedicated he'd be to seeing that vision through.

Definite +1 from me.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Pencil said:

1105f0ba182bf248a43a1cd4355da308.png

Could you give me some insight into how you regressed a years age within 20 days time? I'll post my opinion after you reply. Good luck.

I made a typo on the original staff app. Before I realized it and had time to edit it, It was already locked and moved into the denied tab so I did not bother even trying to fix it (It was moved within hours of the original post). My birth date is 4/12/04 just to clarify. Sorry for the confusion @Pencil hope this can get rid of it 🙂

Edited by Prince
  • Like 2
  • Friendly 1