Drizzy's Staffing Placement Application

Drizzy

Never met ya until today, but you seem like a knowledgeable returning player. +1 to your app and you can throw me on refs.

Not sure about the skipping ranks part but as of the past couple months climbing ranks has been fairly quick especially for the staff who work the hardest.

9 hours ago, Adolf said:

-1 Unless Taken out I Dont See Why your asking to skip rank You have a very well polished Application But As of seeing the skipping rank that makes it seem like you think your better than everyone else. Even if you are.

Grand Daddy Stalin

T-Admin

HR-Staff

There's No I In Team

Yeeer, and ive never seen you on so ima give you a-1

Ight ima fuck witcha

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy

Skipping Ranks

I truly believe that I can benefit the server out significantly more on the off chance that I avoid positions I had before acquired since I am acquainted with the rules, expectations, and commands. I can assist the server by adding innovative plans to the server. I was beforehand a staffing member on this server on various occasions, thus, I don't figure I should go through every one of the positions I previously earned. I left the server because of homework and a busy employment schedule. I currently am fit so as to apply my insight and dedicate my work to this server as much as I can. I would have taken a Leave of Absence although, I concluded that I didn't have a clue to what extent I would be gone so I, left abruptly. I am currently back and running so I am hoping that this will be associated to get a higher situation in the positions as opposed to reworking my way through them.

The skipping ranks part needs to go,but overall it's not a bad app, as far as trying to skip ranks I wouldn't be worrying too much about that. I also haven't ever seen you on the server I'm going to give this unfortunately a -1

Edited by AndrewCiprioni
On 10/14/2019 at 9:15 PM, Drizzy said:

Skipping Ranks

I truly believe that I can benefit the server out significantly more on the off chance that I avoid positions I had before acquired since I am acquainted with the rules, expectations, and commands. I can assist the server by adding innovative plans to the server. I was beforehand a staffing member on this server on various occasions, thus, I don't figure I should go through every one of the positions I previously earned. I left the server because of homework and a busy employment schedule. I currently am fit so as to apply my insight and dedicate my work to this server as much as I can. I would have taken a Leave of Absence although, I concluded that I didn't have a clue to what extent I would be gone so I, left abruptly. I am currently back and running so I am hoping that this will be associated to get a higher situation in the positions as opposed to reworking my way through them.

Since many individuals don't concur with this section and it happens to be the one of the purposes behind negative reactions I will take this off.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:17 PM, Adolf said:

-1 Unless Taken out I Dont See Why your asking to skip rank You have a very well polished Application But As of seeing the skipping rank that makes it seem like you think your better than everyone else. Even if you are.

Grand Daddy Stalin

T-Admin

HR-Staff

There's No I In Team

+1 Took Out the Rank Skipping thank you Have a Good Day 

Grand Daddy Stalin

T-Admin

HR-Staff

There's No I In Team

Idk bro, skippin ranks part really got me.
I mean good to you if you do get mod nothing against that but I feel that you really needa go through the ranks again to make sure you remember everything and get used to anything new. Even if you have been here before.

Ill plus one cause you took it away, 'n' because your app isnt bad at all.
Dont make me regret it kid 
+1