Trash_Panda

In-game name: Trash Panda SLUMPCUR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198382266477
Warns:0
Timezone:EST
Playtime?:57 hours on server and 649 hours on gmod
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] I can't remember, it was a while ago and I just found out how to make an application.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Arma 3 MilitaryRP
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I can put forth the effort into the role, I can easily tell when someone is in the wrong or in the right. I am a forgiving person and unless someone does something ban worthy, I will just jail or warn depending on the circumstances. I play this server often and I have won almost every sit i've been in. I know the difference between things that are intentional and unintentional which, no offence, many admins on here will ban someone on their first unintentional offence. That to me is just people taking the rules a little too far. I know if someone mass RDM's they should get in trouble for it and I'm not saying they shouldn't. I'm saying if it is obvious that the person is new to the server they should be warned (or jailed) and given a second chance. Lastly I have been in servers with no admin and all hell breaks loose or some mods have gone rouge. I will put in the time and effort to stay an admin. Most people just want to become an admin because they think it is cool, but they are thinking short term and not long term. I plan on being an admin for the long haul and not becoming one just until I get bored. 

I am a fair and impartial judge, i form almost no attachments to anybody in any way (personal story) leading me to be an unbiased judge. My playtime may be weak, but there is a logical explanation behind the hours. When you play on the server, you level up the fastest using money printers (%95 sure), but leveling up from money printers means you need to be on for a long time and next to your money printers, instead of setting up a shop or meeting new people. On the other hand if you choose the latter, the xp you gain is almost minuscule. This leads people to abandon the server as new jobs don't open since they are out playing with others rather than sitting in a base grinding with money printers. While becoming an admin on the contrary, brings a variety of new "jobs". Every sit is different and you meet new people. You actually get to help people and make their experience more enjoyable directly. In the server there is no amount of grinding needed to choose the job, meaning anyone authorized can become the admin, even if they are new. Therefore this leads me in my pursuit of becoming an Admin and drives my motivation to make GarnetGaming a better place.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Once for ignorance of NLR. I didn't kill him again I just went back to where i died. (I was new)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 100 hours a week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Lacrosse
Did you read the staff rules?: TrashPandaSLUMPCUR

Edited by Trash_Panda
49 minutes ago, NotYuriBlankovich said:

100 hours a week. Yet only 57 hours total. This app is filled with contradictions. Also only 1 paragraph. Huge -1

I appreciate the criticism and an additional paragraph is being added, however the prompt said "How many hours do you have to CONTRIBUTE to the role?" Not how many hours do you play, if I were to get the role the hours would increase drastically. Therefore clearing the contradiction. If there are any other issues feel free to let me know.

27 minutes ago, SugarMyNuggets said:

Would prefer your play time from the ingame command (/playtime name) 
Staff apps decent tho 
Everyone sayin a hundred hours is drastic which is true considering theres only 168 hours a week, ya need a break my man that shit aint healthy.
Dont you have school bruh? 
+1

I do but I go to bed late