SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:142813884
Warns:  none
Timezone: Mountain time
Playtime?: 199:51:43.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): none
    Past experiences as staff: i was inactive so i was demoted
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have experience with being staff on this server. I am also a very hard worker with everything that I do. I would like to help this server be welcoming to all players. I don't want users ruining the role play experience for the other users. It would be nice to help with the server because I don't what people to have one bad experience and then miss out on all of the awesome things this server has to offer.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? yes i have been punished and banned from the server because of some small warns for breaking nlr and stuff. the only time I have been banned was because of an admin abuser that wouldn't stop banning me.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I did about a year and a half ago it got taken because of inactivity .
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about 4 years.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? yes i skateboard, snowboard and build robots.
Did you read the staff rules?: i have no toes

43 minutes ago, re5trainingorder said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have experience with being staff on this server. I am also a very hard worker with everything that I do. I would like to help this server be welcoming to all players. I don't want users ruining the role play experience for the other users. It would be nice to help with the server because I don't what people to have one bad experience and then miss out on all of the awesome things this server has to offer.

Its two paragraphs not one for starters. 
In the small paragraph you wrote you basically said the same thing using different words. Beef up your paragraph, actually put two paragraphs down and talk about why u would be a good addition to the team.
From what I can tell you put 0 effort into this and wrote not even the bare minimum.
"bout 4 years" Bruh, how much time do you have in a week. How many hours can you put in everyday, not how many years you've played or can continue to play. 

40 minutes ago, re5trainingorder said:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about 4 years.

How are we supposed to know if you will be inactive again? 

41 minutes ago, re5trainingorder said:

Past experiences as staff: i was inactive so i was demoted

What?

42 minutes ago, re5trainingorder said:

Timezone: Mountain time

Good job reading the rules tho, I also respect your name.

1 hour ago, re5trainingorder said:

If you are such a hard worked then where's the other paragraph on your staff app? -1 till fixed.  

• Like 1

Besides the one paragraph it looks like you typed this while walking down the street to get some food (No offense). My suggestion would be to make this look more professional. Maybe turn your simple sentences into compounds or capitalize your answers. 

As for your paragraph it looks like you put little to no effort. You’re 14 so I would expect more. Try adding some transitions and compound sentences to improve your writing. You could even put this into a google document and grammar check it with an app I use called Grammarly

Goodluck with your application! 😄

Edited by petal-chan
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, DickSimmons said:

I'm sorry man, I gotta -1 this. Simple questions got strange answers that have me scratching my head wondering what you meant. 

Good luck tho

-1 Also. Same reason and the grammar and sentence structure makes it look like you did it in 5 minutes. There has to be more time dedication to an app in order to be accepted. If you were inactive when you were staff on another server and got demoted, how do we know you will be active with us? Maybe give us some reasoning as to why you would be a good staff member. Not just I want to help create a good experience for players because we all do. Try and add a unique touch to your app, something YOU bring to the table that many of us may not have. Fix all these things and I will reconsider.

Edited by Corbz
8 hours ago, Entity said:

You know what? Fuck it. I'll +1 this just because this player is super nice in-game and is mostly mature. I realize his application is weak but he isn't a terrible choice for those who know him. Just going against the tide here. 🙂

I agree with Entity, his app is weak but and I've talked to him a bit and from first impressions I think you did pretty good. I really want you to beef ur app and then I'll Consider +1 But for now its a neutral. ( -/+1 ).