DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ร—

*HALLOWEEN* MilitaryRP Update [10/28/2019]

Nutter

• The Garnut

The server has been entirely set up with the exception of duels and sit rooms which will make a return AFTER halloween on the permanent non-holiday version of this map.

Please report any proposed changes/bugs in this thread โค๏ธย thank you.

ย 

Current objectives:

• Boardwalk
  • Embassy
  • Warehouse
  • Like 1
  • Spicy 2
5 hours ago, Garnet said:

The server has been entirely set up with the exception of duels and sit rooms which will make a return AFTER halloween on the permanent non-holiday version of this map.

ย 

Current objectives:

• Boardwalk
  • Embassy
  • Warehouse

Sounds spoopyย 

6 hours ago, Garnet said:

ย 

Current objectives:

• Boardwalk
  • Embassy
  • Warehouse

I am not sure if you know but the doors at RU base at least, not sure about US atm do not open with the buttons. If you just walk upto RU gate from either side it slides open, I tried with US and RU classes. Not a big deal if the perm map after is fixed but just a FYI. (north door only it seems for RU base)

ย 

Edited by BuddenJoe
20 minutes ago, JoeBudden said:

I am not sure if you know but the doors at RU base at least, not sure about US atm do not open with the buttons. If you just walk upto RU gate from either side it slides open, I tried with US and RU classes. Not a big deal if the perm map after is fixed but just a FYI.

Both gates at US base work as intended (with the button), so its just RU that is borked.

Another thing I guess its worth a mention is, US walls are extremely high all around and very hard to get over with even 3 people, whereas RU walls are the same height as before and you can get over like we did before. This is a problem mostly due to raids and how easy it is getting into RU base. Just something I noticed.