Alexander - Staff Application

aleks

Hey there guys and gals! After thinking long and hard about if I was ready to post another application, and if I was even fit to become a member I have concluded (in my eyes) that I am fit. 

In-game name: eXg alex
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:455066389
Warns: FailRP (I made a mistake, I take full responsibility)
Timezone: PDT (GMT-7)
Playtime?: 223:25:45
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Teamspeak, Microphone (no mic because of a mistake freshman year)
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Snippy
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have been staff on Garnet twice, and left on good terms both times
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe that I should be accepted over other applicants because of many factors. Some of those factors are the fact that I have experience, and I am a happy-go-lucky person. On the topic of having experience, I have been a mod twice in the past which I went out on good terms and I was what I would like to consider a pretty all-right staff. Both of the times that I had gotten up to mod before resigning were very good learning experiences, because they were in very different time periods so I got to see a lot of what the server has to offer, and learn every aspect of staffing. About me being happy-go-lucky, I always try to be humorous and make jokes to keep morale up in a sit. I know when the right time to be serious, and to make jokes because I have the experience of playing as a mod. The whole aspect of me wanting to be staff again revolves around the aspect of I want to help the community, and I have the tools/knowledge to do so. 

Continuing, I believe I should be picked because of my tolerance for situations. In real RP I may seem to be quite a "short-tempered" person, but I hope that people understand that I'm usually trying to make a joke to lighten up the mood and thats just me being socially awkward (I apologize for that, it's just how I was born). I always try to stay calm during sits because most of the time I know that they are just trying to get their point across, and they have emotions going through their head telling them to just activate their fight or flight, in the way that they would just defend themselves instantly. That also expands onto the topic of me keeping it very safe, and making it comfortable for everyone in the situation by making jokes and being humorous so that they will join in and everyone can get off on the right foot. That's why I believe I should be accepted over other applicants. Thank you for reading!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details On this server I was recently banned for Propblock of spawn, which was lifted because it was a misunderstanding. I was also banned quite a long time ago for MassRDM which was also my fault, but as in the way I didn't understand the situation fully. I grew from the experience and took the consequence and turned it into learning experience. I have also been banned on a DR server for "dissing an admin"
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made two posts earlier in the past few years, and I recently made one which was totally steamrolled because I went into it thinking I would just be auto-accepted because I had experience. 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 1 hour a day. Usually much more.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am into 3 instruments, I am an avid swimmer, and I love flag football. I have been playing videogames for over a decade and it is probably my biggest hobby.
Did you read the staff rules?: eXg alex

I greatly appreciate anyone who took the time to read this!

Warm Regards,

Alex

Edited by aleks

+1 He is greatly respected in the server. He knows the rules, has a good application, and he brings good potential to the server. Hope to see you on the team. Honestly dog just goto Walmart and buy a pair of skull candy earphones that come with a mic for like $10-15.

-TheNiggaSnippy

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
1 hour ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

+1 He is greatly respected in the server. He knows the rules, has a good application, and he brings good potential to the server. Hope to see you on the team. Honestly dog just goto Walmart and buy a pair of skull candy earphones that come with a mic for like $10-15.

-TheNiggaSnippy

5 below works too. +1 on the application.

Edited by ThetaKek

I really appreciate the help about the mic situation, but I just want to say that I can not for the life of me get a microphone because my roomie is a snitch and the fact that I have 1 and a half strikes (I count my room mate saying he's going to snitch on me as a half). Thanks a lot for trying to help but I am sure I will get kicked out. I made the mistake and I have to deal with the consequences. I'm done with college in 2 years though, so maybe I will still be on the server then.

With Great Appreciation,

Alex

I’ve seen you online but haven’t got the pleasure to base/rp with you (That i know of). everyone is giving a +1 so I might as well. Also good app! No Microphone doesn’t bother me, I normally just type ingame because people before has complained about it. And people see more pleasant/nicer when they type.

+1

On 10/30/2019 at 8:59 AM, TBFYKingSnippy said:

greatly respected in the server.

HMMMM dunno bout that one.   Just kidding love you alex 😘 . 

Actually a really great guy and I have been wanting him to be on the staff team since I got accepted. +1

• Cringe 1
  • Haha 1

From what I have seen in my little amount of time back in Garnet I have seen nothing but praise and good attitude from you. Props to you my friend but as I said I am still new here again so I will not +1 or -1. But all around nothing but praise here for you. Good luck and stay cheerful.

• Friendly 1