WohMi: Ban Appeal

WohMi

In-game name: WohMi
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:212219498
Staff members in-game name: ATK | Proggy

Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) STEAM_0:0:66620478
Date & Time of incident: 2019-10-31 - 16:45:19 (this doesn't seem correct, I was still playing at around 6:00?)
Timezone: CST
Ban Reason: RDA + LTAP
How long were you banned for?: "03-00:00," assuming that says 3 days
Proof of Ban: 
https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/ 
Why should your ban be removed?
: The person (someone with Catcio or Catico in their name) who I was arresting committed RDM multiple times against me. They claimed it was under their KOS sign, however I was outside their base both times. When I asked them politely to stop after they RDM'd me multiple times, they drew their weapon and began to move towards me, reloading. I arrested them, and then around 1-2 minutes later, I lost connection to the server. (not sure if it was a crash or client-side?) Being that it was Halloween and I was to hand out candy to children in my neighborhood, I moved to my downstairs computer (which does not have GMOD installed on it) while I handed out candy.  When I attempted to rejoin this morning, I found out that I was banned.

I find it very strange that I filed a report on said user RDMing, and yet it was not claimed by an Admin, however when the server goes down or I lose connection, suddenly there is a report against me which I am unable to defend against.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you come to a conclusion soon.

Thanks,

WohMi.

Screenshot of sit 

Hello WoahMi, Looking through the screenshots, I realize I forgot to take a screenshot of the kill logs, but took one of the connection logs. Although the sit was placed by Catcio against you for RDM. I realize the circumstances of Halloween may have kept you offline for a while, and I apologize for that, but in fairness i gave you about 10 minutes to return before i included LTAP. However since the sit was about you, We were focusing on Caticos RDM accusation, and you left before you could argue a counter claim. Since I forgot to take a screenshot of the kill logs, I see that this ban may have been a mistake and I apologize for that. I would like to point out however that in your appeal that you said that you arrested them because of past interactions of RDM. Just to let you know that you need to report that in the future. I don't know what will become of this ban and no matter what I hope we both learn from this so that this doesn't happen again.

Regards, 

SugarMySugar 

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
1 hour ago, Trash_Panda said:

Screenshot of sit 

Hello WoahMi, Looking through the screenshots, I realize I forgot to take a screenshot of the kill logs, but took one of the connection logs. Although the sit was placed by Catcio against you for RDM. I realize the circumstances of Halloween may have kept you offline for a while, and I apologize for that, but in fairness i gave you about 10 minutes to return before i included LTAP. However since the sit was about you, We were focusing on Caticos RDM accusation, and you left before you could argue a counter claim. Since I forgot to take a screenshot of the kill logs, I see that this ban may have been a mistake and I apologize for that. I would like to point out however that in your appeal that you said that you arrested them because of past interactions of RDM. Just to let you know that you need to report that in the future. I don't know what will become of this ban and no matter what I hope we both learn from this so that this doesn't happen again.

Regards, 

SugarMySugar 

If there is no screen shot of the police logs, of damage logs and kill logs then unban this man. Also RDA+LTAP is not a 3 day ban ( there for this is a false ban ). It is required to get evidence of every ban you do.

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Trash_Panda said:

Screenshot of sit 

Regards, 

SugarMySugar 

that is the thing. I did have an existing report on him RDMing, however it went unresolved.