Paid Role | Rust Servers Manager

Nutter

• The Garnut

logo.png

Unfortunately our previous community manager seemed to have departed from our Rust community with no given notice, and as of right now there is nobody in place to serve as a community manager for Garnet Gaming's Rust division. Our server is currently averaging 20 players daily, and can be easily boosted into the low hundreds with enough love. Unfortunately, with server development, mapping, and university in my way, I cannot dedicate the right amount of time towards Rust, hence this lucrative deal:

Starting the new calendar year (2020) I will be able to share store proceedings (donations) with a community member who would handle the front end of the server, involving: administrating, reports, and staff applications. This amount as of right now is entirely unknown, however expected to be in the lower hundreds per month for a start, and it may grow from there. If you are interested in taking on such a role, please know that initially you will be expected to dedicate a great deal of your time towards the progression of our server, however, this will pay off as the server grows and other players will invest themselves in staff roles within the rust community. It is an essentially a high initial investments, for steady profits following. 

In taking this role, you will be expected to communicate with myself through the Steam platform and inform me of any concerns regarding the server, you will be expected to promote the server via Garnet platforms, and host events.

Feel free to reach out via a forum PM or response to this thread.

If you are not currently active on our Rust server or have experience with Rust your inquiry will be automatically denied.

Thank you!

Archived