DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Murder Update [11/03/2019]

Nutter

• The Garnut

logo.png

A Quality of Life Update

For whatever reason, months ago me and a couple other Garnet members decided we want to play murder

I created a Murder server and forgot to shut it down. It has since grown immensely in popularity

... and we ended up hosting one of the top 3 Murder servers on Garry's Mod

The time has come to customize said server and make it more enjoyable for its users 😛 

• Weapons can no longer be purchased through PointShop
  • The gamemode is no longer CS:S dependent, and if you do now own CS:S, the server will mount missing content for you
  • A drowning module has been added - being underwater for 20 seconds will result in death by suffocation
  • Anti-family-share has been forked over directly from our DarkRP & MilitaryRP servers
  • A 10 second grace period was put into place at the beginning of every round
  • ULX Administration module has been installed
  • Low-resource anti cheat has been installed
  • Various optimization patches have been put in place to guarantee these changes do not affect server performance/client FPS
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi I love some of the changes but can I ask a couple of questions?

1. Why did you make the choice to remove a lot of the weapons. Some yes we're OP but that should make them expensive not gone.

2. Is there a way to transfer my old points the the new shop. I got a lot of old shop points.

3.  How could I become an admin and no i don't mean like on the spot i mean apply to become one for the murder server. There are  rarely admins on when I am on and I would like for the jukebox to get some more use.

I love your server and have put lots of late night hours into it. I just wanted to pick your brain a bit. Your server has brought me tons of joy.

• Friendly 1
4 minutes ago, Mythicgan said:

Hi I love some of the changes but can I ask a couple of questions?

1. Why did you make the choice to remove a lot of the weapons. Some yes we're OP but that should make them expensive not gone.

2. Is there a way to transfer my old points the the new shop. I got a lot of old shop points.

3.  How could I become an admin and no i don't mean like on the spot i mean apply to become one for the murder server. There are  rarely admins on when I am on and I would like for the jukebox to get some more use.

I love your server and have put lots of late night hours into it. I just wanted to pick your brain a bit. Your server has brought me tons of joy.

Here. Sorry I left suddenly on the ts. Make some suggestions here or just ask some questions here. There’s no murder server tab so I can’t direct you to that.

https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/forum/11-other-games/

Hopefully you get what you need 🙂