Bishopil - Warn Appeal

Ziggy

1 minute ago, Bishopil said:

If anything, you’d be the one to get demoted for abusing your powers. 

The sit was over because it got resolved and Mr. Sir left. It wasn’t a sit because you weren’t even on a staff class, invincible, or talking to me at all. I was in the process of fixing my base and when I was done, I saw you running around my base, so I shot. You can’t warn me for rdm in a sit when it isn’t your sit. You also can’t just take over or third wheel a sit because you think it’s being handled wrong. 

He handled it just fine. 

Obviously you have never been staff before or have read rhe staff rules on taking sits as a not ln duty. . I already had explained everything i need to above.

7 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

I took over for 2 reasons. Bc he was handling it wrong and because they asked for a higherup and sir had NO problem with me saying i was gonna take over the sit.

Who had asked for a higher-up? You or the person who reported? Or somebody else? Because Mr. Sir had accepted the sit. If the person who reported didn't want that then that really doesn't help on your part. It seems based on the fact that Mr. Sir disagreeing with you on the forums, and from what Bishop is saying, that wasn't the case and was an unprofessional move.

I don't care what rank you are, you have no authority to take someone else's sit over - with very few exceptions. This seems like an overstep and now two staff members are ganging up on a player's warn appeal arguing that somebody was doing something wrong. If Mr. Sir needs to be trained or demoted, post a staff report or talk to the person who is supervising human resources, otherwise provide evidence to Bishop breaking rules justifying in his warn. If you can't provide evidence then I think the warn should be removed because the sit was already dealt with.

1 minute ago, Torch said:

trained or demoted

he doesnt need to be retrained or demoted he his still quite new staff so therefore he wont know what to do for every situation, he did what he thought was right, so snippy had to help

ROFL. Please upload proof of me saying I was going to warn spilq for being " afk with printers problocking " 😂

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A7cB1YgpHJ_w-ZrkfCEjPh1XrRH65aSf 🤨

I was asking for help before I made my final decision. NOT for you to completely take over my sit and tell me I don't know what I am doing.

I did exactly what i was suppose to do from the beginning. YES I have been told many different things for certain failbase's. One of which I was told make everyone leave, have them fix the failbase and return the guy and let him raid it again. But my entire point about that was once I return a guy, basing with someone else or even multiple people, is all the conflict involved. I would have had to talk to every individual that was basing together at that base and tell them not to come or to wait before coming (because at the time no one was inside the base, IDFK how the hell MEMEWARE ok even got in). But how the hell is that fair to Spilq or any other raider (especially SOLO)? Now that party knows they are being raided and has a chance to come back, putting spilq's sneak attack at a complete disadvantage for a solo raid. When they had no idea they were even being raided in the first place. If spilq was able to properly raid the base he would have got away with at LEAST 1 printer. I highly doubt any of them would have had an issues if we all were able to sit down, without MEMEWARE ok freaking out, and simply say let him just have one printer and be on his way. Tell me how that is me not knowing what I am doing, and in spilq's situation, unfair to anyone?

1 hour ago, Chumlee said:

+1 the entire thing was completely interrupted by MY SIT by another staff member(KLCS) who had no idea what was going on an was completely unprofessional about the entire thing.

I claim a report BY spilq ABOUT Bishopil for failbase.

1 minute ago, Dwhelan74 said:

he did what he thought was right, so snippy had to help

If @Chumlee is the staff member who handled the sit (Mr. Sir), then Snippy had no reason to step in, regardless of if Snippy disagreed with how the sit was being handled or not. If Mr. Sir did not ask for help, then Snippy overstepped by taking the sit over. If Mr. Sir did something wrong during the sit, then a staff report needs to be made, or it needs to be brought up with the current supervisor of human resources, utilizing the strike system that currently exists.

Bringing this topic back to what it should be:

If there is no evidence that Mr. Sir asked for help from another staff member, and Mr. Sir had no intent in returning Bishop, then the warn should be removed. Otherwise, post the evidence and get it over with - stop bickering about "he said, he did" bullshit.

18 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

Obviously you have never been staff before or have read rhe staff rules on taking sits as a not ln duty. . I already had explained everything i need to above.

I literally have staffed for both MRP and DRP. I have a thousand times the experience you do, but I guess I’ve never been staff before so 1000 x 0 is 0. 

9 minutes ago, Dwhelan74 said:

he doesnt need to be retrained or demoted he his still quite new staff so therefore he wont know what to do for every situation, he did what he thought was right, so snippy had to help

For a new staff member, he seems way more experienced than you guys. 

12 minutes ago, Torch said:

Who had asked for a higher-up? You or the person who reported? Or somebody else? Because Mr. Sir had accepted the sit. If the person who reported didn't want that then that really doesn't help on your part. It seems based on the fact that Mr. Sir disagreeing with you on the forums, and from what Bishop is saying, that wasn't the case and was an unprofessional move.

I don't care what rank you are, you have no authority to take someone else's sit over - with very few exceptions. This seems like an overstep and now two staff members are ganging up on a player's warn appeal arguing that somebody was doing something wrong. If Mr. Sir needs to be trained or demoted, post a staff report or talk to the person who is supervising human resources, otherwise provide evidence to Bishop breaking rules justifying in his warn. If you can't provide evidence then I think the warn should be removed because the sit was already dealt with.

This guy gets it.

@TBFYKingSnippy You shouldn’t have taken things into your own hands. He got his point across, warned me, and told me to fix it. What was he doing wrong? He supervised me and made sure it got done. You just hopped in there, but the sit had already ended. 

After looking at the video, Mr. Sir had only asked about what types of compensation he could offer to spilq.

He did not ask Snippy to look at the base, and the sit was technically over* (warn was given, staff went to a rooftop and didn't bring the player involved) until Snippy had moved them back to their building (where the recording ends).

You confused Mr. Sir more by getting involved in the sit rather than answering his question.

I feel this warn should be removed with nothing against the staff involved.

There is a bit of a thing to worry about here though: the sit isn't over until its marked as resolved and we don't know when the sit was actually resolved. Regardless, Snippy was not a part of the sit (in definition) and it wasn't necessary to "test raid" their base without letting them know beforehand. The failbase warn was already dealt with prior.

Edited by Torch
It's 1am, op
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1
9 minutes ago, Torch said:

After looking at the video, Mr. Sir had only asked about what types of compensation he could offer to spilq.

He did not ask Snippy to look at the base, and the sit was technically over* (warn was given, staff went to a rooftop and didn't bring the player involved) until Snippy had moved them back to their building (where the recording ends).

You confused Mr. Sir more by getting involved in the sit rather than answering his question.

I feel this warn should be removed with nothing against the staff involved.

There is a bit of a thing to worry about here though: the sit isn't over until its marked as resolved and we don't know when the sit was actually resolved. Regardless, Snippy was not about of the sit (in definition) and it wasn't necessary to "test raid" their base without letting them know beforehand. The failbase warn was already dealt with prior.

Thank you! Exactly my point.

I wanted nothing to do with anything disciplinary wise with staff it was just all out of hand.

There is more video but it just got way to confusing and out of hand. I can upload the entire thing up to when i hit resolve, and then some. I didn't resolve it yet because spilq did not get justice. Shit was getting way to out of hand with MEMEWARE ok literally freaking out lol and everyone talking on the mic so I wanted to just move me and spilq somewhere quiet so we could talk about it with him and Bishopil to do what i wanted to do originally with him just taking one printer and being on his way.

Edited by Chumlee
spelt your name wrong, my bad (bishophil)
34 minutes ago, Dwhelan74 said:

he is sirs higher up, not taking sides but he can do that 

No he can't. He can't take over a sit because he thinks its wrong, that's abuse.

45 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

he was handling it wrong

You can't take over a sit because he is handling it wrong, you should advise them, because that way he'll learn what to do next time the same situation pops up.

I can't bother to read this entire shit show, so imma neutral.

3 minutes ago, Chumlee said:

spilq somewhere quiet so we could talk about it

i wouldve just been fine with memeware ok getting warned and jailed tbh, i had no problem with bishop until he tried framing me for a hobo death

1 minute ago, Dwhelan74 said:

i wouldve just been fine with memeware ok getting warned and jailed tbh, i had no problem with bishop until he tried framing me for a hobo death

Yeah but my entire defense with not warning memeware ok , even with how annoying memeware ok was being, he didn't deserve the warn because he was just pissed off and honestly just needed to be quiet so could explain what i was going to do lol

Like I said I put money on it that if none of them had ever had issues with staff in general this would have went so much better. You can even ask Bisopil, looking at the footage they both seem like they had issues with me/staff in general and i don't even know the guy, but im sitting here defending both of them regardless of how they both were acting towards us because i knew they had hate towards staff from before. I just couldn't get a chance to talk to them because everything was just getting out of hand......

I could have moved everyone out but i wanted to handle it there in case someone came by to raid and since they had printers, im a nice guy and i dont want you shit to explode while your in a sit lol.