DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

DarkRP Update [11/05/2019]

Nutter

• The Garnut

logo.png

Big thank you to @evity for testing most these changes with me.

This update seems small but I've been at it for over 12 hours because it required I re-write a big portion of DarkRP and M9K's Weapon Base

If you find issues with the update please notify me ASAP as I am running on little to no sleep and may have genuinely fucked up

M9K Weapon Base

A big chunk of this weapon base has been rewritten and compressed by me, instead of ~4000 files, we're now looking at 3000.

Weapons that run out of ammo will no longer be dropped/stripped from players' inventories

Hit predictability has been tested to work better when there's not much load on the server, might be a small improvement with 60+ users on

Government Module

Police officers now get a random amount of XP and Cash from the government for arresting criminals

DarkRP Styling

Default ugly white text styling has been removed

s1GUvJL.png

This has been changed out to use our custom libraries, and output messages like so:

6nD5ydZ.png

This will help users on the server keep up with what cops are active, and what they're putting out warrants/arrests for.

D3A Bans

KdjNQvm.png

Seeing as the majority of staff members rarely follow proper procedures and detail out their ban messages,

the system will now automatically add an appeal referral to the end of bans for users to see.

Venom Class

b12aed129160b94a106847ba2a4d71af.png

Now whitelisted to use the Lockpick and Keypad Cracker

Climb Swep

This tool has been patched to work more smoothly

In addition, left click punching has been removed, and as such, climb swep abuse will no longer be an issue

Prop Admin-Mode

This feature was removed from managers due to repeated abuse and lack of common knowledge.

Rohan and DarkAlias have been punished accordingly. Learn from their mistakes.

F4 Menu

ztuHKo8.png

With the addition of prestige classes, the F4 menu will now display the necessary prestige in order to access a given class.

Lottery

This feature has been entirely deleted and will likely be re-coded in the near future 🙂

• Like 6
  • Spicy 1
  • Winner 2
1 hour ago, Garnet said:

logo.png

Big thank you to @evity for testing most these changes with me.

This update seems small but I've been at it for over 12 hours because it required I re-write a big portion of DarkRP and M9K's Weapon Base

If you find issues with the update please notify me ASAP as I am running on little to no sleep and may have genuinely fucked up

M9K Weapon Base

A big chunk of this weapon base has been rewritten and compressed by me, instead of ~4000 files, we're now looking at 3000.

Weapons that run out of ammo will no longer be dropped/stripped from players' inventories

Hit predictability has been tested to work better when there's not much load on the server, might be a small improvement with 60+ users on

Government Module

Police officers now get a random amount of XP and Cash from the government for arresting criminals

DarkRP Styling

Default ugly white text styling has been removed

s1GUvJL.png

This has been changed out to use our custom libraries, and output messages like so:

6nD5ydZ.png

This will help users on the server keep up with what cops are active, and what they're putting out warrants/arrests for.

D3A Bans

KdjNQvm.png

Seeing as the majority of staff members rarely follow proper procedures and detail out their ban messages,

the system will now automatically add an appeal referral to the end of bans for users to see.

Venom Class

b12aed129160b94a106847ba2a4d71af.png

Now whitelisted to use the Lockpick and Keypad Cracker

Climb Swep

This tool has been patched to work more smoothly

In addition, left click punching has been removed, and as such, climb swep abuse will no longer be an issue

Prop Admin-Mode

This feature was removed from managers due to repeated abuse and lack of common knowledge.

Rohan and DarkAlias have been punished accordingly. Learn from their mistakes.

F4 Menu

ztuHKo8.png

With the addition of prestige classes, the F4 menu will now display the necessary prestige in order to access a given class.

Lottery

This feature has been entirely deleted and will likely be re-coded in the near future 🙂

Noice looking sexy

• Agree 1