Vizii's Staff Application (V2)

Vizii

Going to give a +1 right off the bat. Vizii has really benefit the server and especially the MARSOC faction, I haven't met such a real person that does not hide who they really are in a while. He is a good fit for staff knowing the rules and also he knows how to run things and never breaks maturity.

For this app I am going to +1.

Viz you are a great guy and a good leader and I have no doubt in my mind that you could take sits and fill in your staff duties.

I just wanna say though that at times very recent and maybe still going on but you've had your fair share of mic spamming and other "toxic" actions but overall good fit for staff

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Challenge_Kingdome said:

+1

Me and Vizii Grew up on this server together and the entire time I knew him he was been mature and mingy at the times when acceptable ❤️

Good Luck Love you man ( No Homo )

thanks man i appreciate it truly, what was ur name when you knew me (sorry my memory is ass)

+1. I have gotten to fall under Vizii's command for as long as I can remember being on the server. Yes, his past may not show the best character but I can say that after he set his mind on improving his character he has worked very hard on improving it. I would love to see vizii on the staff team because I see him as an amazing fit. 

cool dude ig, would be cool to see you on the staff roster. +1.  - Vizii

So this is a hard decision for me, originally I was going to -1 this staff application mainly because recently the interactions I’ve had with you( from when u got general to now) haven’t been so pleasant. Most of the time when I come to US or such you just tell me to go back to RU or say some toxic crap. When I hear u in game or in TS you come of as a toxic player who I do not want to hang around with. However since I no longer get to play US I don’t know if you’ve changed. I’m going to +1 and give you the benefit of the doubt and think you might of changed along with you were just messing around with me those few times. 

Good luck on the app, 
~Aparh

Edited by Aparh
Forgot to add a part
  • Like 1