Staff Application (Again)

Chase

I am voting no on this app and here are some bullet points why:

• You start app of mentioning how you have a troubled past, but never once apologize
  • Your basic premise of the app is "Hey, it's me, you can set me back now."  
  • I have been around you on TS and you seem very toxic and everyone I've talked about you with has said similar things
  • You mention "the past" several times and say you "don't dwell on it" just because you are ready to pretend whatever happened didn't happen doesn't mean others are (full disclosure I have no idea what it is because it's never mentioned, but I don't appreciate that type of attitude towards any situation)
  • Lastly, the app is just not that well put together

I have no problem at all; of course, welcoming you back to the community, but you have not proven yourself to be "staff worthy" in my eyes, maybe later down the road. Overall -1

Edit: You've shown real maturity on the forums lately and I haven't had any issues with you in game, I am willing to give you a shot +1

Edited by Stinkie2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1
16 minutes ago, Stinkie said:

Your basic premise of the app is "Hey, it's me, you can set me back now."  

Isn't that all ex staff do? They explain what they did when they were staff last and explain how they will contribute again.

16 minutes ago, Stinkie said:

I have been around you on TS and you seem very toxic and everyone I've talked about you with has said similar things

You haven't been around long enough then. more than half the time he is joking. Don't take anything he says seriously.

18 minutes ago, Stinkie said:

Lastly, the app is just not that well put together

Such as?

19 minutes ago, Stinkie said:

I don't appreciate that type of attitude towards any situation

Sounds like a you problem.

19 minutes ago, Stinkie said:

You start app of mentioning how you have a troubled past, but never once apologize

He has actually apologized in TS several times after the 'incident', and on the forums.

I might not respond again because I don't have anything else to talk about, so don't roast me >:(.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Stinkie said:

I am voting no on this app and here are some bullet points why:

• You start app of mentioning how you have a troubled past, but never once apologize
  • Your basic premise of the app is "Hey, it's me, you can set me back now."  
  • I have been around you on TS and you seem very toxic and everyone I've talked about you with has said similar things
  • You mention "the past" several times and say you "don't dwell on it" just because you are ready to pretend whatever happened didn't happen doesn't mean others are (full disclosure I have no idea what it is because it's never mentioned, but I don't appreciate that type of attitude towards any situation)
  • Lastly, the app is just not that well put together

I have no problem at all; of course, welcoming you back to the community, but you have not proven yourself to be "staff worthy" in my eyes, maybe later down the road. Overall -1

Actions speak louder than words. Apologies are pleads and honestly pathetic at a forums standpoint in certain circumstances. But that's just my 2 cents. 

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Kicks said:

Isn't that all ex staff do? They explain what they did when they were staff last and explain how they will contribute again.

I suppose, but the way he went about it just seemed cocky to me, like as if his rank is a right

43 minutes ago, Kicks said:

You haven't been around long enough then. more than half the time he is joking. Don't take anything he says seriously.

It's possible, but it's his tone when he's talking that gets me, it's not like Gates who can't hold back a laugh. It gives off the wrong impression as a first.

46 minutes ago, Kicks said:

Such as?

It was a small thing, but just how it's a blob, doesn't look nice, and the content.

52 minutes ago, Kicks said:

Sounds like a you problem.

It's just unprofessional and sleazy. It rubs me the wrong way just to brush people off like that.

54 minutes ago, Kicks said:

He has actually apologized in TS several times after the 'incident', and on the forums.

I'll take your word unless you want to link me, but IMO it should be mentioned here.

• Spicy 1
  • Friendly 1

Update:

Does seem to genuinely want to help the server, but my final statement is that I think you might need to wait a bit longer before posting the app. Get to know more people and get on their good side and show them that you learned from mistakes. 

59 minutes ago, Kicks said:

While I do agree with this, there is a time and place to put the sarcasm and jokes aside and act serious. Something I think he still needs to learn how to do. 

Still leaving a -1 but still wish you the best on your app. This is just one person's opinion. 

• Informative 1
3 minutes ago, IronFetus33 said:

Update:

Does seem to genuinely want to help the server, but my final statement is that I think you might need to wait a bit longer before posting the app. Get to know more people and get on their good side and show them that you learned from mistakes. 

While I do agree with this, there is a time and place to put the sarcasm and jokes aside and act serious. Something I think he still needs to learn how to do. 

Still leaving a -1 but still wish you the best on your app. This is just one person's opinion. 

Thank you I do appreciate the feedback 🙂 (Not being sarcastic lol)

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, IronFetus33 said:

Update:

Looking at the replies, this seems to be the reply i totally agree with. Personally I love Chases personality, but other people may need some time to adjust to it, and see that he really isn't the "toxic" person that he may be made out to be. While I do totally admire how much @Chase has grown as a person, I still see it fit that some people may want to see more out of him. 

Aleks

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, Im Dream said:

Chase might seem like a toxic guy to some people, he might have done some oopsies in the past, but from what I've seen from him on teamspeak I feel like he's coming back more mature.

+1

Thanks boo

• Like 1
  • Winner 1