Bring Back MRP Roleplaying

Aparh

• The Garnut
23 minutes ago, AparhTurtle said:

Ok, welp I wasn’t expecting essays/ this type of feedback. I expected more people to against the idea of adding more role playing content.

I take it you haven't yet learned how to argue your points?

alexa what is a Rebuttal statement?

• 300 IQ 2
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I take it you haven't yet learned how to argue your points?

alexa what is a Rebuttal statement?

Hm Incorrect, I know how to rebuttal when i need to. However, in this situation i feel there's no points i need to rebuttal for the most part every statement is a opinion piece that agree's with mine or is their own idea on how to implement more role play content. 🙂

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, AparhTurtle said:

every statement is a opinion piece that agree's with mine or is their own idea on how to implement more role play content. 🙂

I don't remember doing either of these. An important part of making a suggestion is being able to accurately interpret feedback and responses.

43 minutes ago, AparhTurtle said:

Hm Incorrect, I know how to rebuttal when i need to. However, in this situation i feel there's no points i need to rebuttal for the most part every statement is a opinion piece that agree's with mine or is their own idea on how to implement more role play content. 🙂

Except for when you don’t account for everything Shrimps mentioned. This seems more like a “I can’t rebuttal, so let me just say I can.” rather than a rebuttal. 

Serious RP has to be built in from the get-go. It can’t really be evolved over time, it can’t suddenly pop into a server’s environment, and it has to be maintained. 

The big issue here is that it didn’t exist prior. If we somehow managed to turn MRP into a more serious environment, then we would have to maintain that standard. If it dropped for even a second, then so would the entire environment. 

Simply put, this isn’t realistic. Mentioned earlier:

It would need a comprehensive plan, staff continuity, and it would have to be maintained. 

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines